*carries the whole middle east*

Attached: tmp.png (490x480, 169.72K)

saudis are white

its a shithole country

At tranification you mean.

You don’t do anything but sell oil

average brit iq

You spelt Israel wrong

Israel will feed the entire middle east with their cucumber once global warming takes over.

Attached: C037A0CA-0395-48F6-B4AF-04BDC4B08FCF.jpg (1024x654, 37.19K)

That would be Dubai
Most normies can't even name one saudi city

Dubai isn’t even a country zoomer

They can't even name Mecca?

Arent you more or less responsible for half of your neighbors being shitholes thanks to all that funding you gave the extremist rebels?

It's the only relevant emirate so might as well be

That would be Iran, the direct supporter of gozillions of militias.

give us cheap oil pls

this
cope and seethe that's just chickens coming home to roost

what's this about their royal family being jewish? apparently makes them seethe like crazy when people post it kek

thats so cringe
when your a local super power and you let your neighbours flourish thats just asking to get ganked up on and for one of them to take your place

They literally invented and colonised the entire Middle East, North Africa, Central Asia and Pakistan so it makes sense.

I've never heard of them being jewish, sounds like a Any Forums theory about how every single person in power is somehow related to jews

Saddam is also reputed to be jewish

didnt know your control was this deep desu

Most arab tribes were either jewish, christian, or pagan, so i am not sure why they seethe about it. Though it’s funny seeing polchuds and pakis use that argument to say jews control the world.

+ oil byproducts.
True as most western companies HQs operate in there, and we are the biggest consumers of said companies out of UAE. We passed several bills and enforced some regulations that hinder some companies operate outside; specifically targeting our neighbor's ones(to relocate here ofc), since then they're upset of us.
U.S and westerners propaganda. You have to stop believing whatever news fed u.
We can't. We are at our capacity. Its peak oil period, long it from here.

>western puppet claims the west is against him
L
M
F
A
O

so you're saying every conflict in the middle east was actually a part of a giant jewish civil war?
whoa...

>what's this about their royal family being jewish?
how did you tell me you're brown without telling me you're brown

see what i mean LMFAO it makes the people who think tableclothes are a hat absolutely fucking SEETHE

What is MBS's endgame?

further enslavement to america and israel