White race appreciation thread

White race singlehandedly carries human civilization. The best artists, musicians, authors, scientists, philosophers etc. are all members of the white race. Even though they are a small percentage of the overall population they contributed ridiculous amount of things to humanity. They are also morally superior people and abolished backwards things like slavery. I think as brown, black and yellow people we take white race's contributions for granted. Let's stop for a minute and thank white race for introducing us to civilization

Attached: ArnoBrekerDiePartei.jpg (1280x867, 239.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White people achievements
>civilisation
Brown people achievements
>having dinner past 8 o clock
>walkable cities

Irish "people" achievements
>

Thank you for having our backs Asia.

>wh*te """people"""

Whites are the backbone of all civilizations. As seen in China, the first people to start their civilization were white people

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies

The white Aryan man has done so much with literally the whole world against him. Look at the United States for example, a strong minority of white Americans hold up a global superpower with literal subhuman hoarded roaming the nation. If that doesn’t say a lot about the white mans spirit I don’t know what does.

I love the white race and I love my people!

Attached: 0296936C-28EA-4953-B29B-687DCC0D73B5.jpg (987x1024, 148.24K)

Thank you for your service, sir

>40% of the world until the last century
>small percentage

Thank you white people for giving the world ikea mcdonalds and diabetes and aids

Are you the syrian guy who got cucked by KARA BOGA?

bump

modernist literature
drinking
the list goes on

thank you for butter chicken real talk

>Jewish race singlehandedly carries human civilization. The best artists, musicians, authors, scientists, philosophers etc. are all members of the Jewish race. Even though they are a small percentage of the overall population they contributed ridiculous amount of things to humanity. They are also morally superior people and abolished backwards things like slavery. I think as brown, black, white and yellow people we take Jewish contributions for granted. Let's stop for a minute and thank Jewish people for introducing us to civilization

FTFY

Attached: 94826238.jpg (1080x1350, 172.56K)

something something 109 countries

It’s your fault we exist

Depends what you mean with being "white".
Civilisation actually origins in the mediterranean area, nordic type of whites lived like pagan black africans.
"Brown" people in todays understanding of race invented civilisation.
Being caucasian literally don't mean to be nordic.

Romans didn’t exist
Celts started civilization

copium

Attached: 1657970083554.jpg (2000x1000, 461.79K)

Not even romans. Greeks, persian, syrians, egyptians etc.

Shut up retards

>Greeks, persian, syrians, egyptians etc.
All Germanic, learn real history
They didn’t exist, the catlick church made them up

>>Greeks
>All Germanic
>They didn’t exist
dios mio...

Attached: 1657917123461.png (1494x974, 497.03K)

BASED

Attached: beckerarnobereitschaft-1939.jpg (840x1372, 314.87K)

Potato niggas achievements ???????

Western culture is an offshoot of the Islamic golden age

Where is the proofs of the Roman empire

here cones the muzzie

All their art is dedicated to denigrate beauty, and accustom people to vices and ugliness. They are the anti-civilizied if anything. Black people don't work to bring down civilization, they are just violent retards put where jews need them to be to do damage to any given society.

This isn't limited to the arts, all the social "sciences" are completly dominated by the premises to jewish political cults. Boasian sociology is the foundation of modern sociology, despite being filled to the brim with lies and idiotic dogmas. We see the same in every other academic field where jews can control it with political cults.