All of American high education revolves around Fraternities, and americans don't understand how fucking weird that is

All of American high education revolves around Fraternities, and americans don't understand how fucking weird that is.

Attached: 1631693656176.jpg (800x600, 87.42K)

It doesn't. There are many people that find some frats obnoxious and problematic.

The people that do them either do really well afterwords or peak in college. Either way don't worry about it dickhole.

Name 3 brothers or get the fuck off the property.

Don't you have a ritual to perform dressed up as a medieval knight or something you fucking dork?

what would happen if i'm not join it?

soft locked out of positions of power or influence

>All of American high education revolves around Fraternities
Stop watching movies, most people in college don’t join a fraternity

Attached: AE116686-4D9D-4D6B-8025-A0930A8B59D2.jpg (483x492, 40.77K)

Awful waffle

As Cornell’s official website states, while only 2 percent of America’s population is involved in fraternities, 80 percent of Fortune 500 executives, 76 percent of U.S. senators and congressmen, 85 percent of Supreme Court justices, and all but two presidents since 1825 have been fraternity men, according to Cornell.

Imagine not being part of a fraternity.

Attached: 1523756778117.png (412x631, 555.05K)

how can you have a brotherhood without a foreskin? you cant even dock

most people hate frat and sorority people. they're not even that big of a thing anymore and colleges have been really cracking down on frat culture due to all the feminism shit. all the frat guys I knew were either turbo nerd shut ins or genuine fucking losers. ivy league frats however are probably top tier and worth it to join for connections down the road. normie state school frats however don't wield any mystic power or influence or any of that shit. they're just a place for dudes to hang out and live together while avoiding the high room and board expenses most colleges have.

Fraternities are just even gayer secret orders. At least when fraternities were treated like military institutions they were effective, despite the amount of LARPers in the ranks.

Fraternities are basically white gangs. And you're a faggotretardnigga

yeah and all of those men went to ivy league universities

>The people that do them either do really well afterwords or peak in college.
Yes they do. There were studies done assessing this. See

Fraternities are a joke and were far too indulgent to the public to ever be taken seriously. They should remained military orders.

This pretty much

The fraternities you're thinking of have no real influence outside of Ivy schools.
There are, however, fraternities for high achieving students that can be useful. Schools will genuinely have one or two for everyone over a certain GPA. Fields of study can sometimes have their own fraternity for dedicated students (e.g. Eta Sigma Phi for classics).

>he thinks frat rituals are cosplay shit
google "Elephant Walk urbandictionary", that's what they do for hazing.

Every patrilineal order is like this.

This thread reeks of geeds.

It doesn’t really it’s more of a media depiction
Maybe it was bigger in the like the ‘90s and earlier but I didn’t know anyone into Greek life and I went to a state school known for it
It was seen as sort of pathetic because you’re essentially buying friends (frats have annual dues)

Nobody fucking cares about fraternities anymore.

aren't fraternities filled with daddy's sons there solely because of their parents wealth and are more a nuisance than anything else ?

lol. No they don't. Ivy leagues have a few fraternities and sororities that are well connected, but 90% of colleges in the US don't even HAVE them. I went to a mid-tier state school and there wasn't a fraternity or a sorority lmao.

>genuinely
Generally

Because nobody in america gives a shit about their education anymore.

>bigger in like the '90s
It wasn't. It wasn't even that big in the 80s, which is when attendance peaked. They're essentially social clubs that had better, shared housing than normal dorms.

The 'rich people come from frats' is more that rich people tend to clique up, even in IVy league schools. The reason frat attendees like user mentions is less that they're in a fraternity and more because they're fucking rich and the rich help each other to piss on the lower classes.

no it doesn't

you don't understand how wrong you are

shit's expensive dude; low quality too

Why dont you? Last i heard its not an exclusive club

The american education system is one of the worst in the world, but without education at all, you become a peasant population.

Fraternities are actually banned in plenty of US Universities
>t. Did an exchange year at one where they banished all Frats

I watched us college physics and math lectures once shit be same as 7-8 grade here

How can you ban frats? It's just a bunch of dudes living together in a house.