While the Eiffel tower was being built, cars were being driven, biggest leaps of mankind were happening...

While the Eiffel tower was being built, cars were being driven, biggest leaps of mankind were happening, Slovaks lived like this, like fucking cavemen. I hate this ''country'' so much it's unreal

Attached: 3be516b14d4a1bd4d6_Village.jpg (780x520, 116.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fEyj-rXJbNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd rather live there than drive around the eiffel tower

Look at these primitive ''houses'' no wonder Western Europeans think less of slavs

Attached: Old house in N.S.3,1.jpg (614x461, 52.49K)

Austria is the only nation who can produce industrial Titan. We also drive on Skyscrapers simply cause we can. This happens to all traitors of the crown. Now go back thirdie where you belong.

Attached: Brenner-imago-Eibner-Europa-92333303h-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 142.7K)

This is how Berlin looked like when we were living in wooden sheds

Attached: vintage-historic-photos-of-berlin-germany-circa-1890s-08.jpg (1200x900, 268.05K)

You're right

Attached: H4.jpg (841x600, 213.13K)

>I suffer in Slovakia

Attached: 20210627_081120.jpg (3687x2765, 2.84M)

what industrial revolution does to a mf

Attached: berlin 1850.jpg (500x351, 37.44K)

soullesssoul

in a hundred years slovak caves will be slovenian, in a hundred years paris will become rio

Believe it or not but i am this old that i saw some big towns in Austria looking locally like this. But that's long gone.

What's so special about this? Western European mountain villages look far better than Slovakian villages

Attached: 126aff46-dddd-42f6-86dd-321e30d00f64-bacharach.jpg (940x625, 151.86K)

>slovak caves will be slovenian
I fucking knew it! The Slovenes can't be trusted

The point where Austrian and Slovakian culture diverged was never. Besides the language. But look at Croatia :). They have to build everything different and believe they knew there own stuff. it better ways ofc they hate the King most.

>While the Eiffel tower was being built, cars were being driven, biggest leaps of mankind were happening, Slovaks lived like this, like fucking cavemen. I hate this ''country'' so much it's unreal
>Look at these primitive ''houses'' no wonder Western Europeans think less of slavs
>This is how Berlin looked like when we were living in wooden sheds
>You're right
>What's so special about this? Western European mountain villages look far better than Slovakian villages

Attached: slovakpig.jpg (320x320, 38.3K)

Croatia be like: look at me i am see people like Anglos, i can do everything better, also i hate mountains and hills...
This is how they are to there core...

Are you mad because they have a cool symbol on their flag and you just have toothpaste colors?

Everyone knows that "Central Europe" is just an internet meme. If not for Germans that shithole would be Ukraine-tier wasterland.

What's your problem?

That's kino

VGHHHHH LOOKS LIKE ...... JAPAN!

You don't know anything about this region, you stupid subhuman.

That pic looks really nice

NO, this is not Japan.
This is Slovakia.

VGH FVCKING SOVL

Visited Pooland, C*echia and Sl*vakia all together. So I know enough and have seen enough. The West is doomed but at least they have some herritage unlike you, cavemen slavic ooga boogas.

just kick out all gypsies and hungarians

Attached: 1647191243126.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Did you also get oppressed by non landlocked nations in the USA?

Attached: 1600639907471.jpg (249x217, 6.25K)

How will this help?

It would be nice, if these houses were from like 13-15 Century. But these were fucking built in 19th century when the whole world was advanced while we were living like cavemen in wooden houses

no more leeches of your social system
no crime
everything will be more livable
>these were fucking built in 19th century
nothing wrong with that, other countries build them as well
not everything is new york or paris

Attached: lunĂ­k ix.jpg (1280x720, 295.86K)

I want to live in there.

>no more leeches of your social system
>no crime
>everything will be more livable
You'd have to remove the slavs as well to achieve these things

But this looks comfy and sovlful.

>like fucking cavemen
>posts houses

this genuinely doesn't look like a bad place to live before it became a gypsy ghetto

Attached: retro-Lunik-IX.jpg (490x328, 35.23K)

What do you mean

it has soul
Austrian villages are pompous turist traps.

It looks grim and depressing

youtube.com/watch?v=fEyj-rXJbNw
only some

Attached: 1630634670197.png (636x375, 535.07K)

Would unironically murder someone if it meant I was a shepherd in one of those fields