This is a truly disgusting country. I want to move to a developed nation and have a nice life. Should i go one day...

This is a truly disgusting country. I want to move to a developed nation and have a nice life. Should i go one day, or should i listen to Any Forums memes about white genocide and stay in my own nation suffering?

Attached: FX3pGYBaMAYc2NW.jpg (1560x2080, 522.95K)

Microsoft will pay you more if you escape jeetland

you can come to australia but don't start hating us once we let you in like 99% of immigrants

Come to ours.
I am not opposed to Indians and we always need more skilled workers.
Plus it's less crowded and shit than India

Comfy. Would buy clothes on this street.

Stay there

Attached: 1645737401040.jpg (1100x1007, 62.45K)

Listen to Any Forums memes about white and genocide do the former. Fuck wypipo

If white people don't want to have children its our fault. Go where you please, a man is free afterall.

You don't have to be a doomer. India is not perfect but it's on the right trajectory (unless you go full retard and fight China).

What are we supposed to diss in that scene? It has a youthful energy, looks like nice weather and a relaxed atmosphere. India has everything going for it.

I'm planning to visit as a tourist soon. I heard Vietnam is very cheap.

Go obviously who cares about some basement incels ranting about

If you have the chance to get out, do it. This shithole is a crime against humanity and it will be so for the rest of this century, until well after we are dead. If you're smart and able, getting out is the best thing you'll do to yourself.

Fuck off pole, I know you want to sugarcoat it but it loom grim
All of it has to be fixed

>Hindi script in the road
Believe me m8 it cannot be fixed, getting out is the only option

Don't. I just find it disturbing when I see Indians walking on the streets (yes you can tell them apart from the gypsies).

come

Isn't Madhyapradesh is a Tiger filled jungle wtf even people do there?

Have no plans moving to what ever country this is(phone posting) Canada & London on priority list as they are basically India 2.0 now

You and every other cunt in this country are all part of the problem. Indians have zero civic sense, even educated and rich ones don't see any problem with dumping garbage in the middle of street

Stay in your own country and fit it. You are literally making both countries worse by moving. Brain drain is terminal

I am not nationalist m8 I don't care about this British made up country, I only care about myself & my family, friends etc

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 42.42K)

Man your country is a shithole. Don't dream big, dream bigger. Get a remote job in the west and live like a king in India. Why would you move to the west and live like a roach for a higher pay but everything else is more expensive? Shitholes are perfect when you have money. More money will let you make more money. It the west this is hard mode.

>move to a developed nation and have a nice life
those are mutually exclusive requirements

Attached: images (2).jpg (300x168, 11.41K)

Based, but don't live in complete shitholes like India. Move to somewhere in South America, SEA or something. This place is grim even if you are rich, whole your dollar/Euro will have around as much mileage in other, less shithole-y countries.