Do you ever feel like you were born in the wrong country?

westoids can be so morally bankrupt im amazed sometimes. but thats what makes life so fun for them. imagine waking up with a sister like this and having no moral qualms or laws to hold you back from breeding her there and then. too good of a life you guys have man. i envy you. i wish i was born a firstoid

Attached: 386.jpg (800x1198, 162.31K)

The entire Middle Eastern IQ could be 10 points higher if they stopped consanguineous marriages

if you had hot cousins you wouldnt think like this. 10 iq is an acceptable price to pay

Are you a virgin?

no

yes sex is for marriage

based

then why do middle eastern countries have the highest rates of inbreeding?

I was born in the wrong life.

unironically only islam can save the west from itself
the word of the prophet should be mandatory reading for all western children

Keyed

Then why don't you have a wife already?

I don't want to become an inbred shithole

sick of this meme

Attached: 1656099282794.jpg (1080x976, 291.71K)

You are wrong.
The Lord Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No man may come to the Father but through HIM!!!

Attached: 1654106761151.jpg (641x581, 57.32K)

only if you were norwegian...

literally no scholar considers marrying any degree of cousin to be haraam. islam is clear on that. but thats different from marrying or having sex with your sister or daughter or mother which is completely forbidden
why dont you? im still young.

only norwegians dont lump us all in with them although i wish i was norwegian too

abortion is legal in MENA?

Based. I regularly fuck women here in the West but my favourite part is going to the Arab/Asian/South American world and using my white western magic to woo women and have sex with them.

You’d be shocked at how many Arab women are fucking LONGING for this lifestyle.

I can't imagine marrying my own cousin. Why are Arabs so disgusting?

I wish I was never born.

Attached: 5e949d5f4fb91.jpg (1600x1065, 233.15K)

Muslims have more or less no theology so they don't really have a stance on it.
Christianity forbade abortion since its exception.

well yes if you only have ugly cousins, you wont think about marrying them. but not everyone is in your situation
>taking the word of american housearabs on islam when it concerns a hot topic american issue
muslim stance regarding abortion isnt copy/paste of the christian one which allows these miserable demons to deceive without explicitly lying, but the muslim attitude with regards to abortion is far closer to christians than to leftists. please dont believe everything some journalists says about islam just because they are called abdul or ali. islam doesnt allow a woman to undertake abortion for convenience which these people want to imply. health reasons obviously yes

this, but at least we get to die eventually