/brit/

The met gf

Attached: 1647286505295.jpg (625x956, 102.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LL4KHFb-tNw
youtube.com/watch?v=HGxQ_c0bkU0
youtube.com/watch?v=7yPzMXLenzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mr. Bean for PM

looking forward to hearing more about /brit/s pleasures
except for the fat cunts

Attached: shy.png (600x649, 78.37K)

Shagged a Kurdish bird in Sulaymaniah once

remember to concede your vote

doing a read

Attached: s-l500.jpg (476x500, 55.08K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LL4KHFb-tNw

Attached: a776a070-0e0c-481d-a214-b55c6a01ae65-bWFpbi1uLW4tMC0wLTAtMC0w.jpg (800x533, 30.97K)

The PFNI literally caused the troubles and instead of sending in the army to try and defuse things they should have killed them, then sorted out the IRA.

Reckon Epping forest will be busy?

Attached: 1626500941482.jpg (655x1024, 298.26K)

feeling - what rorke might call - based and redpilled

yanks really do b all like

>why does this race we segregated for 80 years have their own unique culture and not like us?

yes but it’s also big enough that if you avoid the commercial bits then you can be away from people
meet you at chingford station at 1

youtube.com/watch?v=HGxQ_c0bkU0

Attached: 22.png (354x286, 25.18K)

Going to go grab my 2nd cup of tea of the day
Would appreciate it if posting came to a halt whilst I was gone so I don't have to spend all my time catching up
I'll be back at 12:48

we didn't do that to them and they still hate us

Gonna be in a fridge for the next two days. Have fun dying you mugs.

Pits...

oh give it a rest rorke, it's nowhere near as bad here despite what you see on Any Forums

>Jackson Plays-with-his Bird

Ah, no, thanks.

It's pretty bad.

Mad how the English women's football team are almost all lesbians scissoring each other 24/7.

Attached: tumblr_ae2401b0522bbcfa0f296f4d0c7a1a1f_bf8a077c_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 171.91K)

compared to other countries north america didnt play a huge role in the trans atlantic slave trade. also, africans were enslaving their own people long before white people started.

youd know that if you read watermelon

mad how 9gag got cool again. from cringe ragecomics to one of the few remaining places online you can be mena to each other with no repercussions. can hardly even do that on Any Forums any more

just had 2x medium sized cod fillets pan fried,
and a mozzerella and lettuce salad with meditteranean sauce
washed down with a rum and coke

feeling? satiated

lad you know leftypol loves to revise history to suit his agenda. hes been doing it for years

yeah i know

but you segregated them, and then wonder why they have their own unique culture

not hard to see why is it

>trans atlantic slave trade
damn tranny agenda behind it all again

9gag and memecenter were my first steps towards coming here

Should have castrated them like the arabs.

brb going to risk my life migrating to another country seeking a better life but then act like an entitled cunt and shit all over my host nation forever.

thats incredibly witty

It's worse here kek. American Blacks are almost entirely Anglicised, their culture is a subculture of the wider Anglo-American Protestant one. And then there's Mexicans who, while foreign to the US, are at least of a significant amount of European descent, are culturally European, and practice Christianity.

In the UK though, the vast majority of our non-white population is literally fresh off the boat from Africa, India or Pakistan. They form together in ghettos where their culture, and the culture their kids are raised in, is 100% non-English. They do not integrate. They are never Anglicised.

How do I find the quiet bits? I've never been before

Me? Heard about Any Forums from this video. youtube.com/watch?v=7yPzMXLenzw

Bastard doesn't even know that he ruined my life.

thats incredibly chris whitty