LOTR Fans Invited To Early Screenings Of New TV Series Say The Show Is Incredible

>Despite the first episode of The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power set to be released in September 30 die-hard fans had the first look into the prequel series in London, and praise has been pouring out all over Twitter.
>One fan wrote: “@LOTROnPrime had me and @tolkienprof to London last week to see bits of the #RingsofPower, Tolkien’s Oxford, & to meet the show runners, who kept up with the best of us. Their passion & knowledge made me feel like they were one of us, they get it. I’m feeling very optimistic!”
>Another wrote “Last week, I was invited by the @LOTRonPrime folks, along with a bunch of other internet Tolkien folks, to attend an advanced screening of some footage from the #RingsofPower show and to meet the showrunners. I must say: after meeting them, I feel the show is in VERY good hands.”
>While another admitted it felt like a homecoming "not just from the quality of footage but also because the audience was filled with fans hobbity & greybeardy. Several were prepared to snicker, but once the footage rolled all we saw were friendly elbows, fingers pointed at the screen and smiles." they added "Everybody agreed that what they saw implies better characterizations than some of the much-maligned decisions PJ made 20 years ago. Nobody was disappointed with this early peek."

LOTRbros.... We're going back

Attached: 56757234.jpg (875x809, 94.82K)

*pisses and shits on your thread*
thats it, youre not recovering from this, end of the line. i win.

(((fans)))

>"fans"
That's a disingenuous way to say (((social media influencers and journalists))).

How much were these whores paid to say these shallow platitudes?

Attached: 7F51EA1D-C0B8-4D06-9B2E-08FA56F8E156.gif (400x225, 2.36M)

>"Everybody agreed that what they saw implies better characterizations than some of the much-maligned decisions PJ made 20 years ago. Nobody was disappointed with this early peek."
100% shill.

>terrible piece of garbage gets raving reviews from "people" attending a closed early screenings
This has never happened in the history of ever

Lol

>fans

Attached: Screenshot(82).png (1249x650, 787.07K)

>Invited
No fucking way they're going to say good things, retard. It happens everytime.

Attached: FPBP.jpg (509x423, 38.54K)

legendary

YOU ARE READING PAID CONTENT
THIS IS PAID MARKETING

WHAT DO YOU MEAN AHH NOOO THE AVERAGE LOTR FAG IS WHITE RACIST Any Forums INCEL WE'RE SUPPOSED TO HATE THIS ACK

Is this like that embarrassing round table discussion videi with so called "super" fans that they immediately de-listed?

Many of the people that got invited are super hard to please. Some were key figures in the Tolkien community who got invited to premieres of the Jackson movies and still shat all over them.
These were not just your average 'geeks' and ecelebs

the """"people""" writing those twitter reviews have pronouns in their bio, so... yeah.

Nah these were the actual Tolkien/LOTR fans this time around. For example Corey Olsen, owner of theonering.net, chairman of the Tolkien Society, guy who runs the Digital Tolkien Project plus other Tolkien bloggers, podcasters and YouTubers
Group photo in the pub afterwards

Attached: 20220510_122931.jpg (1660x1099, 147.88K)

sjw tolkien fans who would take diversity even if it meant the show suffered for it.

Lesbian hobbits

Ah yes, social media plants, the most honest and hardcore fans there are.