Advertising is bad because... IT JUST IS OK???

Advertising is bad because... IT JUST IS OK???

Attached: bill-hicks-1200x900-1.jpg (768x432, 29.93K)

>wow these people are all so self absorbed and self important
>NOW PAY ME TO LISTEN TO MY OPINIONS AND WATCH ME SMOKE MYSELF TO DEATH

He was right, was a great comic, and broke ground for future generations of comedians just like Seinfeld for sitcoms.

BTW if anybody wants to know why there are endless niggers and interracial coues in commercials now the term for it is called total market strategy.
t. Just passed a college marketing class

>if he had lived he would have done several orange man bad specials
I guess it's good he went out when he did

Attached: 1646385346091.jpg (680x601, 74.26K)

Woah bro like appealing to multiple people? How heinous and crazy only the Illuminati could come up with that one.

Dude he was so funny when he got angry about christians or whatever hahah this guy saved comedy! Now everyone just says their shitty LA opinions without any jokes!

If he hated consumerism so bad then why did he smoke 4 packs of marlboro lights everyday? that's like eating mcdonalds and drinking bud light.

Sounds like you’re a butthurt religious nutso. Should I get Jesus on the line so you can talk to him instead?

who are the ad wizards who came up with this one? No one wants to see that shit and it draws more people away.

He was an addict, user. A self loathing nicotine addict

>Dude hahahha christians more like shitians amirite?
Holy crap this guy totally dismantled the system man!
Kek

>self loathing
Yeah that’s why he always had a smoke on stage and in pictures, kek he was a fucking faggot that stood for nothing. It’s awesome how he died so young, freeing us from more years of his unfunny rants and rambling for hipster rich kids.

He had enough money to buy better cigs like dunhills, maybe he would still be alive, marlboros are the worst cigs to smoke.

when it convinces you to buy shit you don't need, to try and fill a void they aggravate, it sure af is. kys

Which is ironic, because Shemp there didn't have a real job trying to panhandle stale Carlin jokes off the assembly line of unfunny he ran.

retard

The word gets thrown around a lot these days, but if you genuinely oppose those who point out how manipulative, invasive, and ugly advertising is, you are a certified, bona fide cuck.

This guy was almost as cringey as Carlin

>listen to any random episode of JRE
>it contains a 10 minute rant about how targeted ads are bad
>THIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY ATHLETICGREENS
>Oh I guess un-targeted ads that are less effective are okay

>EVERYONE BUT ME...LE STUPID
>overdoses on drugs and dies
even Carlin was less of a fag than this guy.