*fucks john halo*

>*fucks john halo*

Attached: halo-makee2.jpg (1280x720, 103.11K)

bitch needs to circumcise her jacket

>Let's take Halo, a series for boys about cool soldiers fighting cool aliens, and make it some sappy romance story for women
Absolute dogshit. John Halo should have been an incel, the video game character is an incel.

Ok I only saw the adverts for this show, it looks like it would break my heart to see how terrible it is. Did I really see the flood running with this human idiot in a clip?

>captcha: 8M0gs

someone care to fill me in on the controversy?

I barely made it through episode 1. its shit

Halo never had a good story anyway

They made Master Chief a simp.

You mean Jew Halo, that guy is so ugly and untalented and only gets roles due to nepotism.

incels seething that Halo gets pussy. And why wouldn't he? He's supposed to be a Gigachad.

He was already a simp of a pro-military regime, finding a love interest is hardly a bad thing

So that's what a wraith looks like under the hood

>finding a love interest is hardly a bad thing
Why are you even on this website, normalfaggot? Master Chief should never fuck, ever, it's dumb. Every second devoted to romance is a second not being devoted to action, or build up to action.

>*watches off to the side*

Attached: cucktana.png (1280x640, 544.24K)

And the sex scene was catshit anyway, not even that could be good

They had already shown her cute ass before but not in the sex scene?? fucking retards

100% agree

He is fucking hideous with that JJ Abrams deformed penis nose.

JOhn gaylo

John Halo is a mexican jew in the books... also in the videogames obviously
So no matter what I think you're trying to say anymore

OH SHIT NO

hunter worms not flood, still retarded

I’m much cooler with that at least. The second I learned the covenant had a human with them and were working with them I knew it wasn’t great.

>*monke scare sounds*

Attached: 2.png (882x731, 888.64K)