Moon Knight shits the bed

Moon Knight sucks. Especially in the last couple episodes. I tried to give this shit a chance, I really did. They tried to give Marc a tragic and gut-wrenching backstory while explaining the whole Steven thing, but it failed to resonate emotionally. The CGI in the last fights ranged from bad to decent, and it took center fucking stage. And then that final blackout? Are you fucking shitting me? Oh, and then there was the scene where the hippo is talking through Layla, which was hard to watch. What a fucking waste of time. What a bunch of gay nigger bullshit.

Attached: file.png (1400x788, 1.32M)

All capeshit is gay bullshit
I'm going to bed

It's made.fpr children, what you expect?

moon knight is disneys wet dream. they can do anything and just have a blackout and show none of it.

That was seriously some of the laziest bullshit I've ever seen displayed on my television.

Writers who know that they're adults.

Cope and seethe

Moon Knight is more capekino than Multiverse of MIDness

conk shoe was lame

Moon god?

Attached: xgxxHnH.gif (212x223, 9.1K)

>imagine getting beaten up by a woman and you're both mega-sized, so everyone on the planet is going to see it over the next 12 hours

It felt a bit rushed , but I think it was better than anything out there made before. Season 2 could be kino if Jake lockley is shown well

I liked the business suit look, unique for capeshit.

I thought it was fine but I really just watched it for she

Attached: May-Calamawy-1.jpg (762x810, 37.44K)

Most definitely. The regular suit look was cool but the business suit was cooler.
She wasn't conventionally attractive, but I enjoyed her and her acting up until that scene where the hippo possesses her and they have an epileptic conversation. Fucking dumb. I like her suit too.

we all like her outfit

the acting in that scene where she's possessed by the hippo god is beyond fucking terrible. I had to imagine her as an actor asking herself "why the fuck am I doing this goofy ass shit, this isn't what I became an actor for"

BIDDIE BIDDIE BIDDIE

I wanted to love this but it was just okay at most. Still it’s probably one of their better and consistent shows unlike WV or Falcon where it completely nosedives as it goes.

i don't know about that. falcon was mediocre the whole way through and wandavision was pretty solid until the finale dove off a cliff. moon knight was really messy imo, you've got two good episodes at the start and then it just devolves into textbook MCU bullshit

Oh yeah it's totally fucking bad, if it was anyone else I would hate it. She made it tolerable though, guess that's the power [of my loneliness]

Attached: May_Calamawy.png (815x1222, 1.35M)

sex with layla