Why was he wasting time doing these cringe dances instead of getting revenge on his father's murderer?

Why was he wasting time doing these cringe dances instead of getting revenge on his father's murderer?

Attached: 1648495577_focus-features_the-northman_robert-eggers_alexander-skarsgard_anya-taylor-joy_nicole-kidman_ethan-hawke_willem-dafoe_bjork_sjon_unit-11.jpg (1194x796, 207.4K)

He was too pussy to do it before he found out Fjolnir was down on his luck and having a tough time.

Guy's an asshole.

Uh cause it was cool. This is how i know your not white

He wasted his 20’s as a bit of a party animal before rediscovering his purpose in life

It’s the same shit retarded methhead hobos do. It’s about as cool as that.

He was summoning courage by dancing

In his defense, he was illiterate and 100% uneducated. He probably thought he was doing something real

he was obviously training to be a fearless warrior

how the fuck would he get vengeance if he cant fight like a berserker?

So he was a coward?

Good answer.
There's no point in being stupid, and showing up to kill some experienced warrior when you are a 14 year old non-warrior is stupid. get Any Forums and wait until your enemy is weak.
Bad answer. See above.

Did you just say making fuck?

Yep.

I don’t believe he did

I reread the post three times just to see what the fuck you were on about.

Probably true, but Almeth was a dick for that. How many Slavic fathers did he kill as training on his little expeditions after he was done howling like a wolf out there. Do they all get vengeance on him now too? I bet he didn’t stop to think about his hypocrisy

Attached: TheNorthman20221080pWebRipx26510BitAC351-JATT_5.webm (1280x640, 2.8M)

Berserkers dont think

Sardarkar chant intesifies

I don't think I've ever seen the troons seethe this hard at a movie since Joker.
It's quite something.

>I bet he didn’t stop to think about his hypocrisy

these men stood in his way, just like his mom and half brother did.

Those were foreigners, so who cares

Cope.

What cope?