How long before he kills himself?

How long before he kills himself?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 9.33.31 PM.png (1426x1144, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RAA1xgTTw9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OH NO MUH RICH STAR WHO WORSHIPS SATAN AND BUTTFUCKS HIS SON IS SAD
:(

his skill at coping is too strong, so probably he never will

brightbros...

umm it was staged, he wanted to be humiliated and have his career destroyed. Also teh russian invasion is also fake, it was to distract from this... or the other way around..? I don't really remember but one of those

The russian invasion, johnny depp trial and the will smith slap are to distract you from something. Idk what it worked

Inflation.

What did he do to anger the Jews this much?

the russia shit is directly tied to inflation and constantly talked about in news articles about it

There is a lesson here. If you make a spectacle and embarrass yourself defending a female she will take sides against you, social standing is all important to them. Im sure he doesn't mind jokes about baldie now.

if a demon can torture him for decades then nothing else is going to make him kill himself

by not being that talented of an actor but somehow has maintained A level success despite being in nothing but shitty movies giving forgettable performances for the past 25 years.

probably soon, but i hope its a homicide-suicide
Jada cant keep getting away with it.

>distract
No it was a publicity stunt that worked because you’re STILL talking about him, his family is still working.

Hopefully he one ups Chris Benoit

>the russia shit is directly tied to inflation
No it is not. They're lying. We have rampant inflation now because the government created TRILLIONS of new dollars, remember?
We're fucked now because of Klaus Schwab.

will smith aint going nowhere. this is hardly a crime. do we forget how hollywood rewarded polanski with an oscar?

>the moon landing and 9/11 were faked!!!!!
>b-but hollywood actors would never fake an event at an awards show with failing ratings
It’s like everyone on Any Forums is a complete retard

>Im sure he doesn't mind jokes about baldie now.
You underestimate his power.

God willing, he takes the whole family with him.

Why would Will Smith commit career suicide?

what are you talking about? this is happening because hes narcissist who thinks he is important, and thinks his demon bitch wife isnt the worst thing that ever happened to him

At least get the G.I. Jane remake out first

youtube.com/watch?v=RAA1xgTTw9w

How do I become enlightened like you bro?

they were printing dollars at record pace for several years before Russia invaded, Russia is the the excuse they're using now that it's actually affecting people

fpbp. He’s a demon. For him to even invoke gods name is sacrilegious