MODOK season 2 cancelled at Hulu

>MODOKKKKKKKKKKKK will end after a single season airing on Hulu. The stop-motion animation series came out in May 2021, and there are 10 episodes available to watch on the streaming service.

Attached: E81581D1-D26C-46EA-81E3-2496F9203828.jpg (638x915, 143.34K)

> The series was part of a group of four animated Marvel shows that ran on Hulu, including "Hit-Monkey," which had one season and has yet to be renewed, "Howard the Duck," and "Tagra and Dazzler," neither of which ended up happening.

>Apparently, these shows, which are part of Jeph Loeb's Marvel Television group that isn't happening anymore, were set to have a crossover event series, "The Offenders."

>Dazzler is a character that I'm continually surprised isn't out there more. She's really fun and would be especially great if animated. And may I just say that, whether or not this is part of a streamlining of Marvel series that aren't on Disney+, you don't cancel things that Patton Oswalt is in! You just don't.

>that episode where MODOK kills his wife and denounces transphobia
I don't get it

watched a few episodes, did not laugh. terribly unfunny and patton should not have a lead role. hearing him do modok's voice in almost every scene started to wear on my sanity

That fucking douche killed his family in final episode

They made him too evil

Well wasn't he voiced by Patton Oswalt? He probably insisted he kill his wife so the cartoon would be like real life

I legit did not realize this series had even come out yet.

>Character played by Parton Oswalt kills his family
Method acting has gone too far.

Haha weird

it's not a joke, i watched the entire season, that's how it ends
he kills his entire family after a bunch of episodes bonding with them

They made the main character too unlikable so i'm not surprised it got canned

The show was great and it pissed off whiney white guys because it empowered black women in their cartoon

Transphobe incels.

Modok is DESIGNED. ONLY. FOR. KILLING.

and when he finally fulfills that promise its too much for you?

Well apparently it was too much for the rest of the world too because it got shitcanned lol

>cast Patton Oswald
>have Patton's character kill his wife
They just can't help themselves can they?

I didn't know it came out. Anybody watched it? How is it?

>you don't cancel things that Patton Oswalt is in! You just don't.
I really don't get the appeal. He plays the fat friend adequately but come on.
Also isn't Dazzler basically Jubilee but a pop star? She's nowhere near as unique as her boyfriend Longshot.

It got shitcanned for being unfunny. Trust me, my friend made me watch a bit. Hit monkey is decent though.

>marvel babies watch this ugly shit
I hate capeshit

>villain is evil
WOAH NO WAY

he was evil but he cared about his family too, he was more of a flawed antihero

out of nowhere he becomes a psychopath in the season finale and lets them die to rule the world

Longshot is just Hawkeye but mutie