Most people I know have unironically become mentally ill after the war

Most people I know have unironically become mentally ill after the war.
Everytime when I want to chat about something vaguely related, they bring up war everytime.

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 27.94K)

you just brought up war for no reason though

IRL people from russia? Are your friends Navalny liberashkas?

no you did

> people dying in ukraine
> lee people bring politics in everything I say
Kys apathetic trash

>people dying in ukraine
good

Bro, most people are NPCs. I get that after the flu hysteria. They just kneel to whatever they think they are supposed to

I wanted to voice my life struggles.
I don't care. If people saw through the bullshit and didn't take up arms for some manlet we wouldn't be here.

Clean the shit off your chest, then talk, Oxana

>war
It’s a special operation, liberashka

If you like war that much, why don’t you join it and go to the battlefield? Coward

I will laugh at your trash country once your economy fails. We'll see in winter who can cope better. Gas-less Germans or sanctioned r*ssians.

Spoiler: You will lose.

it's too hard

Is it true you get arrested just for calling it a war?

Attached: 1579933657909.gif (250x194, 41.08K)

I kind of feel bad for Russians. A lot of them didn't want this war, let alone the hate that comes with it. It's is kind of made worse by the Russian mentality tho, if I may say so

Never gulp before it drops, also no need to strike a downed person. OP is tired of the repetiveness of the topic and demands to take action on either side for simply being a Russian citizen. Nobody wants to do it, especially when life is hard already

Bros... w-we got t-too cocky...

Attached: Untitled-design-2021-01-13T093509.770[1].jpg (980x653, 174.71K)

It must be hard

God I wish I lived in a country with a based Special Operation

Attached: 1652062944474.jpg (680x440, 55.39K)

The russian mentality is that of extreme stockholm syndrome and coping with their inferiority complex. They will literally cheer Putin while having shit jobs, shit economy and can go to jail for just saying "No to war". The only response they have (and the only thing they will respond to this post with) is
>yeah but Europe homo
>yeah but Europe trannies
>yeah but Europe niggers and arabs

There has never lived a more NPC culture than modern russia.

>a german saying all of this

idk

Attached: 1598729411318.gif (250x194, 46.58K)

I have both vatnik and liberast acquaintances. Ironically, the hardest vatnigs I know live abroad.

Hello my fellow Zigger

l hope everything is resolved swiftly in a peaceful manner.

Based Finn.
There is a future as long as Finland exist

There is an American special military operation in Syria right now

That's the norm. Poles living abroad (especially American ones that havent been here since 1977) love supporting PiS , or even worse, pro-Russian nationalists that cry about jews every 3 minutes. Turks in Germany swear by Erdogan. I remember a video of a Russian woman yelling "death to EU and NATO" while living in Latvia. It's all the same shit.

Yeah but it's cringe, not based

>Ironically, the hardest vatnigs I know live abroad.
No surprise. The dumbest motherfuckers among nationalists are always the diaspora who have zero connection to their "homeland". See: Turks, Chinks, Russians in Germany.

>Ironically, the hardest vatnigs I know live abroad.
Many such cases

Attached: 1646836353773.jpg (600x367, 73.47K)

>>yeah but Europe homo
>>yeah but Europe trannies
>>yeah but Europe niggers and arabs
yes, all true
no hope, the bloodshed shall go on

What's the name of this pih character? He used to be popular on Finnish forums in the early 2010s and was referred to as Posso over here.

I thought there was no war, just a "special operation"??

Пopoceнoк Пeтp
Piglet Petr/Pyotr

Because it's at a point where you can't be "neutral" really, can't say you're "not interested in politics" anymore. You choose a side and fight for it, even if it's only on the internet.

come here, we need more russians of the good kind.

Thank you very much, now I can finally find more images of him.

Attached: mätä.jpg (752x723, 57.22K)

Why aren't you killing Ukrainians?

I love how fucking retarded you Krauts are.
Thinking that muh GDP made you stronger than the Russians when they were the ones that supported your economy with raw materials.
Fucking hilarious how stupid Euro liberals are.