How can one nation be so impossibly based?

Germany has dominated art, science, philosophy, literature, and pretty much everything there is to dominate throughout the history of the West. It is mind-boggling how one nation has produced more talent, more geniuses, more brilliance than the rest of the world combined. The fact that Goethe, Bach, Beethoven, Kant, Hegel, Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, and Heisenberg were German is already too suspicious to be true, but the list goes on and on. Germany's output makes the rest of the world a joke.

Attached: Heidelberg.jpg (1600x1066, 713.44K)

Tsmt

austria is a better version of germany though

I'm sorry but I can't take seriously a country that lost two world wars

All of Germany’s historical accomplishments were made by Jews

Notice how Germany has been globally irrelevant after doing the Holocaust

If hitler wasn’t such a fucking idiot and didn’t falsely blame the Jews for Europe’s problems then they would have built him the atomic bomb as well and won the war in 1940

yes, heisenberg, kant, beethoven, diesel, benz, siemens, ohm, cantor, von braun, gauss, leibniz, hegel, planck - all jews.

also
>tf
>tp
hollywood has more jews than israel

>all jewish historical figures of relevance are those that were in germany or slavic cunts instead of the: armenian, yemenite, ethippian, italian, moroccan, lybian, egyptian, algerian, iraqi, georgian, french, spanish, portuguese, lebanese, palestinian, iranian, syrian or greek jews

What did you meant by that?

Some of them are half Jewish and you are ignoring the vast number of Jewish Germans that are even more impressive and recognized

Not what I said, I said that all of Germany’s accomplishments were made by Jews

you are mixing up Prussia with the useless south of Germany (Bav*rians and so on)
Prussia did all the accomplishments

Not true, what is true is that all succesful jews in history are either german or slavic

Why is that? The only jews that is not from that are and i can name is avicebron, only because he was in fate (a tranime)

Germany at its peak was filled with and ran by blacks. Bismark was black. The German emperors were black. Hitler tried to censor it.

>All those useless philosophers and musicians
>Usefull
Huh? Try Italy, Greece or France maybe

I'm not reading all that, just give me the summary in 2 words

The German language is superior for thinking and expressing

fat cocks

Danke schoen

angela merkel

Big Black

It's complicated.
How could so many states live together and fight on against the other, when they shared the same language, and when they were quasi the same nation ? Do you integrate Austria in the "german cultural sphere of influence" which has produced your countless geniuses? And if not, why ? You would be forgetting Gödel, Mozart, von Mises, Kafka, Stefan Zweig,Haydn, Strauss, and countless others.

I genuinely think it plays a big role.
As Wittgenstein said, the limits to one's language are the limits to one's world.
The german is an acute tool for philosophy, science and writing alike.

>art
France, Italy, even the Dutch
>science
That would be the US and it is not even close
>philosophy
Germany is the root of all evil thought in human history, I won't explain this any further, as this should be clear to anyone who isn't a psychopath.
>literature
Yes, it had its moments, but they somewhat faded away.
>and pretty much everything there is to dominate throughout the history of the West.
As in trying to single handedly destroy western civilization? Yes, they are great at this.

Standard german is.
What 90% of germans speak is only acute tool in the gaining of deeper knowledge in the field of potato farming.

come on now, the 7:1 wasn't THAT bad

Attached: 1657048065791.gif (272x450, 3.5M)

Das war jetzt aber unter der Gürtellinie. Entschuldige dich bitte schnellstmöglich bei dem Dschungelaffen.

Attached: The weak should fear the strong.gif (480x270, 2.82M)

I shit you not, 99% of the french don't use our beautiful language to write sonnets or love songs.
Such people were heroes of their times, but I don't think this would have been possible if the language hadn't offer such a wide palette of expression and self reflexion.