/who/ - Doctor Who general

Tits edition
Virgins:

Attached: 1652471892132.png (863x473, 536.61K)

dr who gives a shit

Bit mean

Attached: briggs_tache_smirk.jpg (546x559, 47.06K)

Best Doctor.

Attached: matt-smith-doctor-whojpg.jpg (1200x630, 64.27K)

Look to your left.

Since I ought to die I thought I'd

That's not mcgann

I hate my brother Asher for molesting me
And I hate my parents for allowing it to happen
But the fact remains that I enjoyed the act and now I can only masturbate with sonic screwdrivers
Fuck you, or as they say here, Clyde Langer (whatever that means)

If you are my sister, state your name, rank and intention.

everyone asks doctor who, but no one ever asks doctor how...

The name of the programme is "Doctor Who". The name of the programme is not "Doctor How". "Doctor how?" does not really much too much sense.

BRIGADIER: Oh, how, Doctor? Stand in the middle and shout stop?

CLARA: Okay, how, Doctor? How can those things be made of sleep dust?

For what purpose? State yours.
>Asher
>Male
>20
>deranged autist
>Sister molester

That information is false. As you have failed to state your name, rank and intention, you are not considered my sister.

In the Forest of the Night is not a terrible episode. I can elaborate if desired.

you have autism

>I can elaborate if desired.
Funnily enough I don't think it is

In the Forest of the Night is an interesting episode, like many. The lack of threat is more unique. The plot does not entirely make sense. In actuality, no character had to do anything in order for the world to be saved, i.e. rid o' the trees (mostly). There should have been further development on the trees' effect upon the world. I like the smaller scale nature o' the tale, despite the worldwide implications of the supposed "invasion". Despite the title o' the story, it does not take place at night almost entirely. The scenes with the children in the TARDIS were not all that great. I liked Maebh, or "Mabe" as I assumed it was spelt till recently (like the village in Link's Awakening). And so on, but I suspect humans would suggest me to die instead of keep writing.

Oh, did you mean it was not desired for me to elaborate? I thought you meant you did not think the episode was good, I thought it was odd that you were quoting that part. I apologise.

I like Doctor Who.

I like Doctor Who, too.

I fucking hate Doctor Who

I really like Doctor Who.