Zat wirr be zree hundred dorra, gaijin

Zat wirr be zree hundred dorra, gaijin

Attached: .png (671x664, 694.42K)

food :|
japanese food :O

>raw fish on a wad of rice? 300 dorra fuck u gaijin bitchu rape of Nanking is a rie!!
why are Asians like this

>commits war crimes during his time with the IJA
>lives long enough to sell bite-size pieces of raw fish for hundreds of dollars to soiboys who saw le epic Netflix documentary
Jiro is truly a monster.

Every single Michelin starred restaurant is like that. Humorously small portions of food that either tastes like straight asshole or cardboard. Well, maybe not every restaurant with stars is like that, but every one I've been to has been like that.

>Dabs on outsiders.
Why aren’t more countries like this?

You make fun of him but he's doing what he loves and he's successful with it. What are you doing except sitting at a computer in your underwear

love how this doc slammed Jiro at the end saying it was his son who won the Michelin Stars each time.

The problem is that what he "loves" doing is fixing effortless peasant food at a ludicrous price. And no, cutting a piece of meat and sticking it on rice is not some sort of high art or craft, it takes less skill than grilling burgers.

How dare a businessman famous as the best in his field IN THE ENTIRE WORLD charge what the market will bear!

GOMMUNISM NAO

>And no, cutting a piece of meat and sticking it on rice is not some sort of high art or craft, it takes less skill than grilling burgers.
You know nothing about sushi. Jiro's special skill is ingredient selection. He only uses the absolute best of everything. Most sushi chefs aren't even capable of identifying the absolute best fish and absolute best parts of them.

>You need to clean the kitchen and wash dishes for 3 years until you're allowed to cook rice, after 3 years of cooking rice, you're allowed to sharpen the knives etc.
Why are they so retarded and why does Joe Rogan agree with them and think that comedy needs even more time to be good at it (10 years)?

He doesn't do that either. His son does all the work.

One of the most popular documentaries on Netflix is Jiro Dreams of Sushi!

The least popular?

Jiro Nightmares of Ass Rape

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83.19K)

Americanized sushi recipes mog these stupid boring traditional recipes

Reminds me of that tragedy.
Replying to each other with Norm quotes is absolutely not behaving like a NPC. Not at all. /s

Totally agree. Sushi with cucumber and raw unseasoned avocado ( which Just tastes like butter) is way better.

Meta. I hate meta.

9/11, Hitler, we shouldn't talk about muslims.

He also bowed to King Nigger

Attached: 1024px-Barack_Obama_and_Shinzo_Abe_at_Sukyabashi_Jiro_April_2014.jpg (1024x683, 142.34K)

don't laugh at 9/11

I'm doing what I love and am unsuccessful

Food snobbery is dumb.