My favorite film of all time Is the house that jack built

>My favorite film of all time Is the house that jack built
What type of person do you imagine?

Attached: images.jpg (1175x1763, 182.43K)

Some faggot who posts on Any Forums

A psychopath.

A fun guy.
and not Grumpy like this one

Attached: The House That Jack Built (2018).mkv_20191224_005037.512.jpg (1920x808, 259.37K)

I imagine a person who enjoys a good satirical piece on serial killers and art.

Attached: Man Bites Dog.jpg (214x317, 12.09K)

angry incel? its a good film either way

>What type of person do you imagine?
A based kinosseur who has lots of sex

>What type of person do you imagine?
LITERALLY me.

Attached: 1616704100011.jpg (400x400, 19.75K)

came here to post this

A pretentious fag who fantasises about being all that while being a total vanilla plain loser.

This made me laugh out loud. Such a fucked up thing. Wasn't he trying to make a friend or a family or some shit?
Catching uma thurman in the teeth with a car jack was also pretty rad

Seek help.

He wasn't trying, he just wanted to kill a family, so he got one with a single mom, went on a picnic with them, and killed them. And since one kid basically sensed that Jack was a murderer and never smiled when he was around, he "corrected" him in the freezer.

Attached: The House That Jack Built (2018).mkv_20191230_224717.346.jpg (1920x808, 752.43K)

Bad taste. Worst lars von trier I've seen

it's one of his better pieces.

For me, it's Dogville.

Lars von Queer

Would this film have been better without the supernatural shit at the end with him literally going to hell?

no, that's what part of what makes it kino, mr bugman.

I thought it was cheesy but I didn't hate it
they should have made it more graphic showing his soul actually being tormented though, there isn't enough hell kino out there

>he "corrected" him in the freezer.

Attached: DZWOIGMW0AATFH_.jpg (600x300, 19.81K)

The fuck is the problem. Over the top gore like that isn't meant to be taken serious right? Just a silly fanatasy

how old are you? not asking bc im judging or think its a bad movie. i actually like house jack built. just curious as certain movies deff hit harder at different ages. for me in bruges became and still is my fav movie ever since i was about 1516 a couple years after it came out

It's meant to create killers.

someone who hasn't seen that many movies