Piratechads won in the end

piratechads won in the end

Attached: 1624559880296.png (405x346, 198.05K)

>implying we pirated anything off Shitflix

Uh, Glitter Force? Hello?

nothing to do with piracy, customers didnt want woke shows about trannies, feminists and Black Lives Matter being forced into everything.
entertain your customers, not try to brainwash them

i pirated arcane

Attached: Jinx7.jpg (1920x1200, 145.42K)

good job on getting Season 2 cancelled.

It's called Precure, you filthy gaijin

fuck every woman who ever laughed at me for pulling up thepiratebay on a movie date

>10 years of Netflix
>all it ever produced of any worth was The Dark Crystal

I only watch dubs, weeb.

they got competition from paramount, hbo, disney streaming now and those big studios took back a bunch of netflix's film rights so their library is dwindling while netflix keeps raising its subscription fee

>using Japanese words in English sentences

yes piratechad, your only source of TV is now Disneed+ or Apple TV! great job!

You do understand that every streaming TV show or movie ends up on the torrents a nano-second after it is released on the service?They can not lose.

Attached: 1471101950038.jpg (1280x853, 469.18K)

>if Netflix die then Netflix will still make shows for me to pirate
you're really not grasping this are you

not that user, but I don't understand your post either

Yeah and them taking off all the shit that people subbed to watch in the first place and replacing it with "minorities talk down to you for an hour: the series" didn't help

Netflix barely makes shit. They buy distribution rights to the majority of the exclusive content they have. If there's no Netflix, they'll find another streaming garbage service to put their shit on as long as there's demand. What seems to be a problem you seemingly uncovered for a piratechad who pays nothing for it?

Kowhy dissu indeed xD

Back to your containment board wapanese

Baki