Has any music biopic ever come close to Amadeus?

Has any music biopic ever come close to Amadeus?

Attached: Elizabeth Berridge - Amadeus.jpg (1170x1319, 171.89K)

In term of what? Amadeus was a good film but a terrible biopic

It's not really a proper biopic, which is why it's so good.

That's no biopic -- it's a woman!

Exactly

Because it's a fictional story that they have fun with rather than trying to make an actual bio-pic. Usually bio-pics are quite reverent and follow a lot of set plot points so they're quite predictable and tame. There's the rise, then fall, then drug/alcohol abuse with some OD, then a sad tragic death. Cue their music playing while everyone is sad. You absolutely could follow that format for Mozart as well given his likely young death from alcoholism.

Amadeus is told from the perspective of a jealous rival so it's not even a proper bio-pic. It's just some guy getting pissy someone is upstaging him. Mozart comes off as a moron pervert as well.

And most "good" biopics are bad films.

It's not a biopic at all.

sneedopic

The same reason why Rocket Man was good and Bohemian Rhapsody was bad. The former made an interesting film inspired by an interesting career, the latter filmed a wikipedia article

Bruh

Attached: images.jpeg-283.jpg (858x357, 21.59K)

>You'll never suck on her biopic
>Feels bad man

Attached: images.jpeg-284.jpg (620x400, 24.23K)

>Amadeus is told from the perspective of a jealous rival
That's the only thing I don't like about it. The film is unfair to the real life Salieri who never did anything to Mozart except help him develop his career.

Its just a game, papa

too many notes

At no point did the filmmakers claim they were making a real historical film.

Yeah but the movie actually renewed interest in the real Salieri and his music because it was so good.
If anything people are more educated about him now than before the movie was made.

Walk Hard

Did you know that Obediah Stane plays Salieri in Iron Man 1, drawing a parallel to his relationship with Tony? Pic unrelated

Attached: B5E6D040-BD91-4054-96BB-473368B815C1.gif (220x220, 321.81K)

WRONG KID DIED

It turns all your bad feelings into good feelings, its terrible!

biopics are fucking shit (b-but amadeus is ficitonal) theyre all fucking fictional madeup non-sense yet theyre almost always dogshit, amadeus is the exception made by an actual filmmaker/storyteller about someone no one really gives a shit about

You might be on the spectrum

Oh no, it's retarded

too cute for this earth

She had very fine booba

Thanks to remind me again why I have pale big titty women fetish

Based Dewey Cox poster

DONNNNNNNNNNNNNN GIOVANNNNNNNN NIIII
youtube.com/watch?v=i1QyaKs6E5w

Attached: walk-hard-the-dewey-cox-story-dewey-and-his-high-school-band.jpg (814x500, 87.13K)

same director

Attached: the-people-vs-larry-flynt-1996-poster-pvlf-013-BKE0MP.jpg (1011x1390, 255.91K)

we all do user