Cruisebros… we won

Cruisebros… we won.

Attached: DD383076-DBCF-4685-B103-D44314547CD0.jpg (828x798, 327.83K)

i dont trust scores from the internet. im still gonna watch it for jets

TOP GUN: DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH MY FELLOW WHITES.

Can't bruise the Cruise

can't lose with cruise

wtf, i love military recruitment propaganda now?

All the advertising made it look really boring.

Boomer white man hands society over to brown women and wants to be praised for it: The Movie.

Isn't this funded by China? What's the story? I highly doubt they would fund something that actually shows the US military in good light. I bet there's a scene where they need help from the Chinese military.

lol faggot

Who are the bad guys even gonna be? Countries haven’t been allowed to be the villains since the Cold War, is it gonna be like Russian Ultranationalists or something like Crimson Tide?

tbf it looks like all the footage in the trailer is from the first 20 minutes or so, I wish more trailers were more restrained. I don't even know the general plot of this movie and I've seen the trailer a few times now.

A motion picture producer, John Davis, claimed that "Top Gun was a recruiting video for the Navy. It really helped their recruiting. People saw the movie and said, 'Wow! I want to be a pilot.'"

The United States Navy stated that after the release of the film that the number of young men who enlisted, wanting to be Naval aviators, went up by 500 percent.

Paramount Pictures offered to place a 90 second Navy recruiting advertisement at the beginning of the videocassette for Top Gun, in exchange for $1 million in credit towards their debt to the Navy for production assistance. An internal memo to the Pentagon from an advertising agency rejected the offer, noting that "Both movies are already wonderful recruiting tools for the military, particularly the Navy, and to add a recruiting commercial onto the head of what is already a two-hour recruiting commercial is redundant."

the first one was super gay, is this supposed to not be?

A year after Top Gun was released, the U.S. military saw an increase of 20,000 uniformed personnel compared to the year before the movie's release. Although that includes a 16,000 increase of uniformed personnel in the U.S. Navy alone, the Air Force and Marines saw recruitment spikes as well. However, the Army's recruit rate was flat.

This is according to Richard D. Parker in his article "The Armed Forces Needs Another Top Gun" in U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings; Dec2005, Vol. 131 Issue 12, p58-58

so fucking what?

so enjoy your literal cia propaganda faggot

>the first one was super gay

that's a meme. it's only a little gay.

I will
I’d be willing to watch Communist and Nazi propaganda movies too if they’re good

lolol I too remember quentin tarantino talking about top gun in that one move top keks

No it's not, I've seen it. The movie is barely about jets. Tom cruise has his shirt off for more screentime

The alphabet agencies got their Top Gun with Zero Dark Thirty and Sicario

Any details on the Val Kilmer scene? Wonder how they're gonna CGI him up because he looks like death

Attached: f5248e59c37b37fb93cea77abca7a19e.jpg (960x1440, 169.69K)