Anyone else cautiously optimistic about the new RE?

The cast is good, Ella Balinska is good, and it looks like they're introducing some cool unique concepts

Attached: rebalinska.jpg (426x569, 53.05K)

D.O.A.

I'll give it a shot but we'll see if it's any good

eat shit nigger worshipper mutt

>Cast a 10/10 chocolate qt
>Is not Sheva

Explain this shit

Attached: sheva tribal (2).jpg (761x720, 132.68K)

No, i'm sick of tired of the pandering to black people.

Attached: 1616109015122.jpg (1000x1000, 135.37K)

How much do they pay you? How can I get a shill job?

I have neutral expectations. I've gotten used to judging stuff on its own merit vs. "hurr does it match the games???" which is why I've been enjoying Halo. This isn't even trying to match the games, which to me, is better than adapting them in a sloppy way. Like the most recent film, which shoehorned 1 and 2 together in a way that was sometimes entertaining, but didn't give anyone enough time to shine.

Haven't seen anything with Ella Balinska in it, but she's super-hot and I simp for her. Lance Reddick's cool, even if he acts the same in everything. I will definitely be binge-watching this one.

if she was the man character, maybe

I'm not watching a vidya adaptation and I'm definitely not watching Netflix, but I'll agree that girl is cute.

This reads like paid marketing.

I'd like Ella to be cast as my wife in the ongoing series "My Life"

this reads like thinly veiled waifu thread

>"hurr does it match the games???"
An adaptation is based on source material. The success of an adaptation depends on how well it adapts the source material. Juding an adaptation on "its own merit" is nonsensical because an adaptation has no merit without the source material. If you don't want to adhere to the source, then just make something else. Don't use the same name. I won't reply to anything else you say. Good day sir.

I would like to have sex with this woman

Beautiful family

RE5 taught me to get jacked and HUGE arms and BLEACH indigenous babes
thank you capcum

Attached: tumblr_2da839447cc06ff6b478436e84d446e9_60faeb11_1280.jpg (742x958, 133.33K)

No, it looks like absolute Nigflix garbage.

Yeah, making something that doesn't even attempt to adapt the source material is blatant false advertising and a scummy way to push fanfic-tier "OC donut steel" bullshit from hack women/nigger writers and producers.

Stop thinking with your dick

You know what? I am too.