I don't understand

I don't understand.

Attached: 1652418607184.webm (640x480, 2.58M)

>old white man is homeless
nice fucking fantasy you got there bud

Get a fucking job like everyone else. If you're poor in america that's your choice

In real life he'd be too busy injecting heroin or smoking meth to watch a grubhub ad

how would a curfew stop covid?

It's not about stopping Covid, it's about crushing the Human Spirit

Attached: canada.jpg (2048x1536, 553.93K)

Surreally lurid consumerism conceals social ills

>conceals
Lmao, they haven't been bothering to try to conceal it since before Jerry Springer was a thing

Attached: 1644280613024.jpg (768x1024, 169.41K)

>it was your choice to be born without legs

>It's not your choice to refuse to work and pay rent

what's his endgame?

Attached: u m a m i call.jpg (459x756, 90.32K)

Canada fucking blows

>to become a millionaire you just need to choose to become one

God, this image is kino. I fucking love burgerpunk.

>To not be homeless you have to pay your rent
Oh wait, that's too hard for drug addicts
Never mind!

He looks like he could use a hand.

Attached: homeless.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Because then nobody's having secret parties, where they all become super spreaders in large unmonitored groups afrer dark? Duh?

Would you hire a disheveled smelly hobo out of goodness of your heart? Yeah that's what I thought hypocritical cunt.

he likes it

They don't start out like smelly homeless faggots from the day they were born
They got there through laziness

dude , fuck the poor

Why do you have this saved?

Attached: 1642279300649.gif (220x220, 1.5M)

Why does a homeless man have a vr headset?

He pretty clearly has legs.

>They got there through laziness
You are sheltered coddled spoiled idiot if you honestly believe that. I guess if something bad happens to you it's always your fault and you don't get to have another chance because some entitled cunt has it's all figured out for you.

He probably got one for himself before losing his job due to covid and getting raped by housing prices in California.

>just be homeless bro

This square is literally just homeless people now. It used to be a bustling touristy area but covid shut down all the malls and libraries so the homeless freaks who usually frequent those establishments banded together and literally annexed this square. And now the city won't do anything about it.

Okay, surely with all of the welfare gibs that California gives out, and all of the charities in existence, they would be able to get back on their feet quickly? No? Well maybe they're homeless for a reason
I'm not saying every single homeless person is a bad one, but most of these people are drug addicts and drunks

this

Attached: kv-104-60.jpg (1920x1080, 400.96K)

Why did they become drug addicts and drunks?

Clearly, someone held them down and forced them to chug vodka and inject heroin. And that someone was a capitalistic white man.

This so much this, there was a homeless man at the end of the street and saw the white police pigs give this homeless man free alcohol (top shelf brands even) and they forced him to drink it all. This is terrible for our democracy

You're one of them chuds who doesn't know what the concept of "socio-economic facotrs" mean, aren't you?

>Free housing available for homeless
>Free rehab for homeless
>Free welfare checks at your expense
>They still choose to be addicts and steal off the street
Doesn't matter how much money you throw at them, if they don't want to help themselves it's not going to happen even if you want a pet sycophant

There are far too many of these incidents. It needs to come to an end god damn it!!

And you're one of those chuds who thinks homelessness can be solved with more housing.

Oof.