This is what happens when Christ is not your God

Attached: images (10).jpg (759x404, 24.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You get your revenge, you fall in love with a qt slav girl and she carries your babies, who will become kings, while you go to Valhalla? Sign me up.

You become the chaddest chad?

Christcucks BTFO

i hate that alien bitch so much. i was like 'oh good this is the last time i have to see' and then she just kept showing up with that garbage acting

You barely break even in the box office and lose to a movie about a cuck wizard and his illegal immigrant sidekick?

Nigga, you gay.

Attached: anya.jpg (1840x1838, 2.78M)

Reminder that no pagan actually believes in odin, and that they agree with leftists on everything when it comes down to it.

you're a pleb beta waifufag
>nigga
as expected. you're a robot

And you're a gay nigger.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople
retarded bait

go on, then

i don't wanna read your gay fanfic about nutsacks

>NOOOO IF YOU KILL YOUR ENNEMIES, THEY WIN.
Fuck you (((christcuck))).

>all pagans die a horrible death in the film
>all Christians live with his kid becoming a literal pic related Saint spreading Christianity to vikings and Europe in general
huh

Attached: St_Olga_by_Nesterov_in_1892.jpg (366x1000, 74.11K)

This shit happened even when Christ was the God of Germanic tribes like the Franks because Christianity has been tailored to the specific culture throughout history. They made Jesus into a warrior-king for the purposes post-Rome.

*THWACK*
*THWACK*
*THWACK*

Attached: 1622123440218.png (875x1640, 514.65K)

She's not hideous but she's not that attractive either.

>NOOOO I CANT RAPE AND BURN MY SLAVES ALIVE FOR MY CAPESHIT GOD ANYMORE!!!!
good.

Not when they are fucking kids, scum.

He was killed by Saxons after he tried to use a Bible to shield himself the axe cut straight through and killed that Christcuck

The Bible condones slavery and rape cry more like worshipper

Literally false

you probably read a children's version

Ephesians 6:5-8 Paul states, “Slaves, be obedient to your human masters with fear and trembling, in sincerity of heart, as to Christ” which is Paul instructing slaves to obey their master. Similar statements regarding obedient slaves can be found in Colossians 3:22-24, 1 Timothy 6:1-2, and Titus 2:9-10.

You become a muscular chad by being Pagan?

Wow you don't get burned alive so bad

Abraham raped his slave and has a son Ismael.

“If a man finds a girl who is a virgin, who is not engaged, and seizes her and lies with her and they are discovered, then the man who lay with her shall give to the girl’s father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall become his wife because he has violated her; he cannot divorce her all his days.

the bible really is a cool book. i'm not religious but i can appreciate it

It's a metaphor

yeah, don't know why people go crazy for her. she can't act for shit. is she an industry plant? is it just coomers?

Those were different times

Correct, imagine how great the world would be now if the Romans had not fallen because they converted. Had they remained The Sons of Mars we would be living in a true utopia.

LARPagans... not like this

and then the saxon's kids were christcucks too

Reminder to pagan fags that the norcucks only became a major European power after converting to Christianity.

80s kids represent