Why do thirdies blame the West for their poverty and not their own laziness and corruption?

Why do thirdies blame the West for their poverty and not their own laziness and corruption?

Attached: 0f4.jpg (770x600, 49.15K)

I don't blame anybody because I'm content with my life

It's easier to believe lies than to accept reality.

>colonize and steal all wealth from developing countries for centuries
>just ignore it, goy. it's your own fault btw

You know thirdies stay thirdies for a reason

why do whiteoids blame jews for their own failures?

this. irrational pride blinds them, the idea of being intrinsically inferior pains them. that doesn't mean there aren't legitimate reasons they talk about though for it

too nationalistic to address the root causes of their woes, meanwhile westerners never stop criticising their governments

Ermm, why are Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Iceland wealthy?

Nigger.

We're extremely innovative. Ok, Iceland and Norway depend on natural resources as well, but without innovation they'd be Venezuela tier.

We say worse IRL, Sven. Talk to me when you muster the courage to say it outside Any Forums. Otherwise shut up.

Attached: 851a17c057d11aa1b1c5c63560b707d9--wet-memes.jpg (640x615, 39.03K)

Worse? it's not a bad word; it's a fact.

He's trying to compensate for his Swedish effeminacy.

We are thirdies because we blame everyone but ourselves.

Because is easier to just blame the wypeepo. Like me, im a fucking loser, and i blame the chad who bullied me in school 15 years ago for all my misery in life

Swedes are homosexual cucks, pretty much a factual description lmao

Just remembered it's not Islamically appropriate to talk with a homo, so adios :)

Attached: swedecucks.png (1080x756, 95.87K)

Yeah I figured. At a certain point being tough online is a line they'll eventually cross. 10 bucks he'll call you a wog now out of insecurity

No, that's an insult, not a fact. Your being a nigger is a fact that you take to be an insult.

Anglos did made us poor but it sure was our fault for letting them take what was ours. Can't blame anyone.

Because western corporations bought everything during the 70s. They use Brazil, USA, China and to a slightly less extend the EU to blackmail regimes into bending knee or being ousted. They systematically destroyed the middle class in all developed countries with the exception of Switzerland . there is tons of literature and documentary about this. Theyre grip is absolute

just innovate????

Aye aye, snownigger

West's mistake was not conquering the world, it was conquering the world only to leave it half finished. Should've razed down every thirdoid culture that refused to assimilate.

If not the West, some other power once it gets that powerful globally will have to do it.

Nice quads, but innovation is stagnation world wide because of high tier corruption. If they cant buy off they will bankrupt you or worst

Kek this

imbecile