Coppola is about to save cinema as an art from

Coppola is about to save cinema as an art from.

Attached: 234873857439534.jpg (1080x1510, 335.19K)

Hilarious that some random side character from GOT ended up having the best career afterwards

Who is going to maje kino when all the good directors are dead?

>Coppola is still alive
Wow Mandala effect

pic related is that last good film coppola made. he's washed up

Attached: images.jpg (960x1440, 180.89K)

Because she was the hottest women in that show?

It will be dead as well and we will be stuck in the capeshit hell

>natalie instead of shitzeya
I WON

She came at the right time. Black women are all the rage now. And she's hot too, which you don't even need to be as a black woman to make it in Hollywood now

can't they find attractive people in Hollywood?

>brocken buck seething over natalie getting bleached

only muttoids think any of those people are attractive

Post face.

This is actually getting made? What's next, Lynch actually filming Ronnie Rocket?

>driver and got whore
Why are this generations actors completely talentless hacks? Can someone explain that?
>Hur dur their actually good
Fuck off

being hot is not something that gets you anywhere in current hollywood though. most minority roles go to the ugliest examples of their respective races.

>octoroon getting "bleached"
come on

my favorite unfilmed screenplay. I'd love for lynch to go back to his roots and make it a style similar to his early shorts like the grandmother or eraserhead, obviously.

Are you arguing with yourself?

Maybe he larped the whole transendent meditation shit just to collect money for Ronnie Rocket

Adam Driver has an incredible strike of making dream/postponed passion projects of directors happen, so my bet is he is our only hope for Ronnie Rocket.

At least she is not hideous to look at unlike shitzeya and that valkiry bitch from thor