The departed

Who was in the wrong?

Attached: departefdx.jpg (1280x720, 108.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U0dghVN8ZWw?t=18
pdf-archive.com/2019/10/27/the-complete-list-of-the-1030-jewish-expulsions-in-human-history/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sharty Shitsese

Whoever casted Jack Nicholson as an Irish mob boss.

Infernal Affairs is a tight kino, it should’ve had a wider release and one could just hope that audiences can keep up with subtitles.

maybe
maybe nawt
maybe go fuck yahself

>This post brought to you by a product of the environment

God. 90's watches were so fucking ugly.

Attached: file.png (141x170, 64.71K)

I agree. Jack doesn't work.

Would you?
I would

Attached: lol9.jpg (1000x563, 51.01K)

departed more like desharted

the people that led to the way of thinking and encouragement of big, unsustainable cities. it abstracts life and puts a focus on accrued wealth (value of time) that doesn't represent reality, ergo stealing.
the unfettered and unchecked civilizational revolution that is cities has been a disaster for the human race.

Desharted? More like Uncharted Among Thieves lol

imagine being dicaprio, pretending he has the hots for this used up husk of a woman and trying to "act" like he wants to fuck her
top kek

>a spic, a slav, and a potato wog
A sinister conspiracy against the Anglo-Celts is afoot.

You think you're being intelligent and tedpilled by condemning cities wholesale but instead you're another arrogant yet retarded faggot. It's leftist policies that are terrible and ruin cities, not the concept of urban environments period.

the economic systems that create and maintain urban environments are founded on perpetual growth which is inherently unsustainable.

hm, i wonder if there is any correlation between cities and people being "leftist" - that is to say pushing marxist beliefs and equating things like equality and race mixing.
hm, i wonder if that has anything to do with close proximity to other cultures forced by dense buildings despite cultural differences that cause tensions.
no, it couldn't possibly be something that simple.
it's the policies from which it stems! not the people... who make the policies... who come from city environments...

Europe has been the center of civilization for thousands of years because of its cities, and "race*mixing" was specifically used as a weapon at various times by "outside influences" that had nothing to do with what the Europeans wanted

you'd think if you built a nest that attracts vipers, you'd reconsider the structure and try something different next time. yet, 109 cities had to relearn that same lesson. you can have centres for civilization without the complex and unnecessary strata of a huge city with attachments not necessary for development of learning and arts, e.g. commerce, trade, manufacturing. especially in the modern age of communications.

youtu.be/U0dghVN8ZWw?t=18

still one of the best curb scenes

the sailor peg

it was way more than 109 cities. it's 109 countries, the number of cities is much higher

Attached: 1605163116012.png (928x8840, 1.22M)

Leo is fucking terrible in this and his bullshit performance always takes me out of it when I rewatch it. Just yell more faggot yeah that will get you the best acting oscar

Mark Wahlberg saves the movie, especially his haircut

pdf-archive.com/2019/10/27/the-complete-list-of-the-1030-jewish-expulsions-in-human-history/

Wahlberg turned down the role 3 times, including once straight to Marty's face, before his agent threatened to quit if he didn't take it

Legend

Leo ruins a lot of movies, when he actually tries he is great, but usually he doesn't try

I got my first handjob while watching Departed, it will forever hold a special place in my heart. Didnt even know this chick from my school was going to the movies we just ran into each other outside and she asked if I want to sit next to her and her friend

never change frens. one day we'll drive all the vipers out.

It’s a fucking watch you buttfucking autist. Maybe worry less about what other men wear.

Based taste, even with the cheesy flashbacks its still pure KINO and the ending is far better too.

considering how every time "the jews" have gotten expelled throughout history, the shrieking seething masses always rounded up the goober jews and not the "world elite" jews, Im not so confident in your success because even today when this topic comes up, stupid fucking sandniggers like you come up with their borderline idiotic chants of "kill da joos" which have absolutely nothing to do with the world elite who are running the game from behind the scenes just using jewism as one of their fronts and jews in somewhat "key" positions like banks, politics, and media, but still just mouthpieces at the end of the day

so whoopdy doo, good luck on your epic plan no. 1099 to round up all the "jews" once again and send them to some camps, while the world elite laughs at you because they made a profit building those camps

i don't have a plan. morally i would kill anyone that attempted to abstract man made value and worth for the express purpose of extracting non-equal gain (usury). as it is metaphorically cancerous for society and creates non-direct harm which can be scaled to effectively harm millions. the name jew is irrelevant.

thats great, good luck against the shrieking mob whenever this next "great reset" happens

Nahhh instead you’ll spend all your time whining on the internet while your intellectual and physical superiors actually get shit done.

forgot to mention if i had top-down power to instill law.
>get shit done.
yea, they do do that huh

He's not supposed to be calm or anything

Sure they do, you may not agree with it but shit definitely happens every day.

>are founded on perpetual growth
no they are not. most cities reach certain size and stop growing.
cope seethe and dial8 like that faggot ted

oh no, i agree - they do things. everyone does. i just place no value on it.

>it’s a sperg derails a thread episode.