When I worked on the set of Blade Trinity (yes I'm old...

When I worked on the set of Blade Trinity (yes I'm old, I know) there was one moment where I knew that Patton Oswalt was on another level of terrible human beings. During the scene where he's playing basketball against one of the other actors, patton oswalt kept losing. He couldn't handle it anymore, and just shouted with no warning 'I'm not going to be in the same shot as this no good cheating NIGGER!' this is actually why you don't see the 2 actors in the same shot again after the infamous basketball scene. I've never seen anyone else on set come out with this story, but I think it's about time to get this off my chest. The world needs to know.

Attached: evil_cracker_oswalt.jpg (1280x720, 100.96K)

>I le kill my wife! It was fun and epic!
that was a weird quote

Attached: Patton.jpg (1582x2172, 1.9M)

NIGGER

Attached: 8189DC8B-DB7B-4029-AE95-FD88A32A96EE.gif (396x195, 833.07K)

why did he do it bro's? did she hurt him first?

It's amazing how this fat midget fuck isn't cancelled for hanging out with A. Wyatt Mann & Jim Goad

who?

The guy that made the happy merchant and bix nood

proof?

He used to be the strongest major advocate for comedy to be free speech, until Twitter broke him. I never thought he was funny anyway though.

Look it up. Janny banned me from posting images.

Why is this guy hated again?
II know nothing about him but have been watching A.P. Bio and he just seems like such a lovable person

>until Twitter broke him
is that why he axe-murdered his wife?

Makes him seem cool tbqh

Attached: FIMkCnZUYAI5Uhs.jpg (558x435, 58.78K)

which one is the top

Attached: 1641146589572.jpg (1163x662, 175.3K)

Too long, didn't read, plus he's white.

did he do it, Any Forums?

>lovable
careful, last person that tried that ended up dead

Hard to be your "fullest self" when your cutting parts of your body off.
That's nothing left of alot of you.

Attached: Cobra Mission.jpg (809x1082, 127.41K)

he’s not cutting off parts of himself, just his wife

yes

I didn’t hate him until I saw I started seeing his twitter holy shit what a colossal faggot

dude I LOVED that game
I wonder how many people are old and weird enough to even know about it

He played Ratatouille in Disney Pixar's Remy

This.

This would be believable if it was any other sport except basketball, unless he was the ball.

Much less hanging out with fucking Mike Stoklasa

I used to jerk off to this ad all the time, it used to be in a gaming magazine I bought

What’s happening here?

>Patton Oswalt doesn't think Dave Chappelle is 'done evolving'
same

you cant tell?

How come he got remarried so quickly after his wife died? Was he trying to make it look suspicious?

I fucking hate nerds. Especially ugly nerds. And this guy is the fucking king of the ugly nerds.

>Such a loveable person
We have a literal redditor in our midst. What's it like over there nowadays?

He was trying to make it appear as though suspicious to make people think it wasn't suspicious but instead ended up making it look very suspicious.

well user, the clit is mostly pee or something like that

So how did he manage to get away with killing his wife? He doesn't come off like a criminal mastermind.

He met another woman and didn't want to get reamed in the divorce

Why do z list narcissist assholes like this feel the need to post this shit? Twitter really is something else man
>here wage, take this totally candid picture of me doing the big think with this notebook

Will he be alright?

That is one of the biggest dicks I've ever seen, source? PLS

My favorite Patton Oswalt moment was when he killed his wife

>Patton Oswalt
>playing basketball

hes got a mean dribble drive

Shitskin alert!

>I need you to take a picture of me writing a letter as part of an apology I am writing for taking another picture with my friend who said things that some people didn't like

what about nerds who kill women

his wife was an fbi agent and she was getting too close to the truth unironically

These celebrity "geeks" are all awful cunts.
These are guys who weren't popular and bullied as kids and now they have money, some clout, and a following and it goes straight to their heads. They get a new complex where they think they're great thinks and can wax poetically about nonsense, put on a facade, but behind closed doors are little creeps.
Wil Wheaton, Patton Oswalt, Chris Hardwick, etc are all little weasels. Then they get called out for it and cry bully.
Hardwick at least got a taste of his own bullshit after all the cunts he tried to please turned on him when accused of a nonissue.
Now he's tucked his head and hidden away.
Oswalt will one day get exposed or called out and the little cabal he's in won't protect him.

What was the truth??

Sticking your nose into a bigger comedian's controversy to sell tickets or get attention is a trick as old as stand up it's self.
Fat fuck Tom Segura saying he'd fight Will Smith is another example of that

Do you really wanna know?