Are you suicidal in your cunt?

pic related.

Attached: 1657930468831.png (1365x629, 777.3K)

That’s fucking Laguna beach, one of the most exclusive communities in Orange County of course it’s gonna be completely outrageously priced

>why can't I buy an oceanside mansion in california in my early 20s

qq

those websites aren't for browsing, they're for shopping. if you can't afford it stop looking at it, simple as.

vaguely, yes

Attached: shit copy.png (1200x715, 1.53M)

>noooo why cant i afford a friggin beach mansion in a very expensive area in cali!!!

sold for 376,000 in 1999. Built in 1985.
it's not a mansion. It's a house by the beach.
Looks like the person who purchased it remodeled it and made a good amount of money flipping it.

it was not a super expensive area in the 1990s.
home in my neighborhood were worth more back then.

Attached: Screenshot (1926).png (1365x627, 1.19M)

It's giga over and you know the housing market will never ever not be super inflated anymore, get used to living in favelas

price includes some of the post y2k runup.

Attached: Screenshot (1928).png (1365x625, 944.86K)

people said that in 2006.
where I live if tech stocks crash, and interest rates rise like they have been it's OVER. The natives WIN. It's the day I get off my ass and get a job at the convention center or port.

it's gotta happen eventually, but you just KNOW the investment firms and real estate powers-that-be are doing whatever they can to keep the bubble intact
i think it'll happen in the US after the 2024 elections
in some states the market has stagnated - i recently sold my house and am kind of sitting on my hands, unsure if i should buy something small now or wait for the crash

>unsure if i should buy something small now or wait for the crash
look at the asset inflation over the past 20 years. And find a nice area where its minimal. The north shore just above Chicago is the best area that fits the bill. Stay the fuck out of Nevada, anything in Florida that is not Miami Beach, New England, Texas, Southern California, the Sacramento area, increasingly Colorado and Atlanta. Oregon is a good bet though. If your looking for a money printer that's recession proof. I recommend multifamily in Chicago. the section 8 money is real good and the price per unit is sub 75k per unit.

Attached: Screenshot (1930).png (1363x625, 1.41M)

The rich are even more rich now so of course they can ask for a higher price.

its regional. You see this kind of asset inflation throughout California. Does not matter the value of the house. Or what it is or where it is. It's still 3 to 10x in price. Meanwhile in Chicago. They can't get what they paid in 2003 for a mansion in Chicago proper in a good neighborhood.

Attached: Screenshot (1931).png (1357x627, 724.55K)

>2003

Am I missing something or is this just a case of rich people wanting to life in rich neighborhoods?

The Chicago area has not had massive population gains and the weather is not as nice.
But there are plenty of jobs that pay good money and a thriving finance sector. Also, California is safer but that is more demographics at work. But it has been a warzone in some areas for decades. NYC would be similar today if it was not for Giuliani and people like him in the 90s.

I thought Chicago was close to Detroit tier. House prices are insane and it feels like we are shifting more to renting where we will be even more slaved by corporations.

>I thought Chicago was close to Detroit tier
it's not. It's a transit and finance hub. Its where all the commodities trading happens among other things. Just look at its CBD. Its only rivaled by NYC.

imagine building a replica of this property in minecraft and then stalking the players that live in it with a bow! hahah

To think, had we been born just a few decades earlier, the world would have been our oyster.

Instead we inherit a dystopian nightmare.

Attached: 1647838488710.gif (644x772, 2.31M)

just think there's a place that looks alot like this in Mexico for a fraction of the price.

It is dangerous, but it’s still rich and not anywhere near dead like detroit

Apparently the South Side is basically Chicongo, and many other parts of the city are full Hispanics. And of course there are distant sprawling suburbs full of obese white people. But the central areas are pretty elite apparently.