Race war when

I am tired of waiting

Attached: a1qdjkvqo_480w_v1.jpg (480x439, 25.58K)

Who would you even fight? Your country is literally all Asians

When you start to get rid of the russki menace

Will you side with the chinkies or the pinkies?

I meant world wide full on total war of races until other races get annihilated to the last living person
That way racism no more

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

We blacks shall win.

They'll side with TVRAN and we will rule the world once again.

You are not black

Never will happen

Too bad then

Attached: 4872 -.png (600x800, 33.62K)

Spain is a white European country and you are a white European person

the ameridog is right, it will never happen because normies are too pussy to ever fight for anything

Can't wait
All this prime Kazakh pussy w8ng to be conquered
love me some thiccc kazakhs

Attached: 0c6.png (200x200, 51.61K)

Me too bro, I can only dream for a full on wild battle royal style primal violence for literal survival, where I can too stop caring and personally choke whiteoid POWs, rape women and enslave children

Attached: uoyvbhnyuvbub.jpg (206x244, 5.81K)

The last time this happened, the Mongols committed suicide during the civil wars. lol.

Whatever I don't care, if I die I die, nothing can be done
Human species won't progress until there are only one race

Average naiman. I will exterminate your kind when Race war starts.

I will rape your daughter on the rotting body of your wife while your head will be on a pike watching everything

Attached: 1522252864801.jpg (450x449, 135.33K)

Soon

Without competition, it is stagnation and slow death.

You're shizoid with a cunt instead of a head. Your mother cried herself to death when she birthed you. I hope I will kill you by burning you alive with my flamethrower, and then letting dogs fuck your remains and eat them.

I will cut off the limbs of your daughter and then feed her your tiny little pieces and rape her for the whole time until she is done eating you

I will cut off your penis, inject it with as much fat as possible, and then gag you to death with it. And you will be high on sense enhancing drugs, feeling every second to last an hour.

Why are Kazakhs still mentally the same as 700 years ago, I thought RuZZkies civilised you wtf???

Urge to conquer and pillage is acting out is all