This should happen to all post Soviet countries

should have respected Russia. shouldn't have been nazi. shouldn't have been evil. shouldn't have said all those mean words to me on Any Forums.

Attached: dnipro july 15th.webm (960x1280, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KE1DMQkmJvE
youtu.be/QIUfrnJVxaU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep wasting your armaments on Europe, China will appreciate the free clay in Vladivostok.

It's kind of sad that you guys have so little going on for you in your lives that you have to spam the laughable performance for your army on a daily, it's not helping your case. This is Chechnya I all over again, your ruling class embezzled all the rearmament money and now you're getting btfo'd with thirty year old hand me downs from Nato.

aZov won btw. seethe.

As you stupid fucking ziggers would dare to attack a nato ally, keep dreaming

Does russians eat shit?
Yes

You shouldn't be trolling about people's deaths

so much cope ITT
when russia unleashes their secret 3000 T-14 Armata you will all be sorry

>why does everyone hate poor russia? the west is so biased and the cold war is over...
>XAXAXAXAXAXAXA FUCKING DIE EAT SHIT KILL MORE CIVILIANS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *masturbates to dead children*

"You're getting in the way of our new Silk Road- time to give up your futile war Mr Putin. Your obsession with former Soviet borders will not be tolerated."

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 7.41K)

suburbs... home...

>shouldn't have said all those mean words to me on Any Forums.
forgive us master

Attached: 1637153534865.jpg (692x1100, 206.53K)

>*masturbates to dead children*
why are you posting lies? I only masturbate to living ones

i wish stupid putin TRULY bombarded a hohol city, specially lviv, kyiv or odessa

that's genshin 5* poggers

That city doesn't look walkable at all. Wtf bros

that's why it's being demolished

Why didn't you tell us it was a demolishment project in the first place? Everyone thought it was a special operation and got worried you would do trolling in real life.

They don’t care bro, not even the Ukrainians care

>Launch a "high precision" missile from the soviet era.
>It completely misses the target and hits some random building.
>Celebrate and post movies of the impact on an Chinese basket weaving forum.
Many such cases.
Sad!

>aZov won
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
youtu.be/KE1DMQkmJvE

Attached: 1657867175207.jpg (2544x4000, 865.36K)

Respect or else...

Won place in the prison.

>it missed it missed!! no proofs tho

wtf??? i take back any negative posts i might have made...don't hit me with a cruise missile pls

CЛЫШУ ZOV?

EБATЬ AZOV!

>the people who rule over me are me and their decisions are my decisions

I've seen so many videos of your subhuman soldiers ripped to pieces by drones I will never take russian barking seriously again.

>This is Chechnya I all over again, your ruling class embezzled all the rearmament money and now you're getting btfo'd with thirty year old hand me downs from Nato.

Actually the Russian military is advancing effortlessly
I feel kind of sorry for Ukrainians

Dont worry everyone, America is here. We beat Russia before in an humiliating defeat for them, we will show them not to get uppity.

Attached: 24289383-95c0-47f9-9005-17204f4cfabd.jpg (1200x720, 335.09K)

Ah yes, all those civilian buildings are obvious military buildings owned by the "nazi" Ukrainians.

thank you for all the murder vids on theync colombiabro

THIS
youtu.be/QIUfrnJVxaU
btw youtube very strongly censors videos that are inconvenient for Europe and the U.S.
Let these westoid faggots tell me again about freedom of speech

>should have respected Russia. shouldn't have been nazi. shouldn't have been evil. shouldn't have said all those mean words to me on Any Forums.
It sad how Russians ended up being. Depressing. That's not Russia.

In April I lost a channel with videos on Ukrainian crimes "without explanation" now I do not use this stupid trash, preferring Telegram as a matter of principle.