Zoroastrian girls look like THAT?

Zoroastrian girls look like THAT?

Attached: 1657751832174.png (529x951, 825.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/167138746/#167145995
iranicaonline.org/articles/gomez
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IMAGINE converting her to Catholicism!

She is for zoroastrian bvlls (me) only stay out browntugal.

imagine rape

She's not Zoroastrian, she's secular Iranian but she's wearing a Zoroastrian necklace because it's our cultural symbol.

Shut the fuck up retard. You're not Zoroastrian and you're not Iranian. Stop larping as us, douchebag.

Attached: ET8VFnYWoAATw3Y.jpg (1024x800, 86.15K)

>this is what arap saw the first time they landed on majoosi land

I hate women.

>Indonesian Jungle dweller using the Arab pejorative epithet "majoosi"

Cringe.

do you ever sleep? you are perhaps our most dedicated schizo on this board

zoroaster would not be pleased with your treatment of fellow iranians (me)

Do you ever stop eating? You are perhaps one of the fattest lardasses in your trailer park.

You're not Iranian, stop larping as us, you pathetic obese muttlard.

Attached: 52602308_10156839173600309_7604135753848717312_n.jpg (951x960, 109.48K)

>Majoosi
>That flag
God nothing more cringe than a 3rdie Muslim.

If you aren't in India or Iran then you aren't a zorastrian. Larpy schizo.

>tf
>tp

Both of you are angloid diaspora shut the fuck up (yes I know so am I but you're burgers)

I'm not Zoroastrian, doofus, I'm agnostic, religions are superstitious fairy tales. Zoroastrianism is a religion. That being said, I'm Iranian. And btw, there are plenty of Zoroastrians living in the Anglosphere.

Attached: 6farvardin.jpg (762x678, 67.29K)

I'm not anglo. The cisgender agnostic Iranian male isn't anglo either, he's legitimately Iranian and from California

did your sister-wife not blow you this morning, farrokh?

Why are you obsessed with us Pakistani girl? You show up to every thread about us. Find somebody else to obsess about.

My ancestors, just almost all Iranian people, were first Zoroastrians, then Sunni Muslims, then Shia Muslims.

Attached: 41456629_2182917421779999_1524888143709339648_n.jpg (640x640, 81.71K)

Zoroastrians cover themseves in cow piss

How hairy is Zoroastrian pussy? Asking for my friend Richard

Stop projecting your incest fantasies onto me, Rajesh from tech support

>Pakistani girl
Of course the namefag is a femoid.

Is it true that zoroastrians fuck their sisters?

No. Both of those are made up lies that Arabs invented because they wanted to de-legitimize the religion. Arabs have been lying about Zoroastrianism for 1400 years.

Attached: 3e474c69-63cb-4533-a605-37dc67774d1c-permlink.jpg (480x480, 58.94K)

it's just funny how ashamed you guys are of the undeniable fact that your ancestors practiced it. if you guys were like egyptians and just accepted it no one would make fun of you for it

Yes, I can confirm this as a cisgender agnostic Iranian male.

Attached: کچل.png (600x450, 374.82K)

majoosi mad

No, you just post 24/7
>iranian
>from california
You're all american diaspora therefore anglos

>saving my pictures and file names

Get your own material, pathetic loser mutt

Attached: EKeKerJW4AEgnIs.jpg (526x526, 78.38K)

Shame.
Hot as fuck.

...but I don't know who to believe now

>converts from damnable heresy to damnable heresy

>You're all american diaspora therefore anglos
Uh huh, sure, and the waves of short brown mexicans that hop over the border are full red blooded anglos too? Give me a break.

God I fucking hate leafs do much it's unreal

You are the one impersonating me.

Attached: 1645562392720.png (900x1200, 1.38M)

yes. literally look up any persian dynasty before 632 AD. you'll find a brother-sister marriage inevitably. off the top of my head: darius ii, cambyses ii, ardashir, kavad i, kavad ii. all of them married their sisters and that can be confirmed by a simple wikipedia visit. you'll find more if you go digging.
we also have records of zoroastrian priests boasting about marrying relatives together
of course farrokh is embarrassed so tries to make up alternative history

>let me tell you about your history

Why are you even thinking about our existence?

You will never be Arab, Sukarno from Borneo.

Says the Islamized Indian who was Larping as Iranian in other threads and is obsessed with us 24/7.

Attached: nody-عکسهای-اهورامزدا-1629322758.jpg (640x580, 69.19K)

Genocide me mommy uwu

Attached: 1657889854742.jpg (554x554, 43.03K)

Fucking sisters is a meme but gōmēz and purification rites are real. It is close to Indian rituals. Zoroastrianism has many interesting links to hindus, it is just turned out two groups of proto-indo-iranian deities ended up differently in demons and gods roles

How long until she gets beheaded?

Attached: wife.webm (640x1086, 1.87M)

That loser you replied to who posted the picture of the people on the couch is an Amerimutt larping as me because he has no originality. He even saved my pictures and file names.

How pathetic are you that you have to save my file names and pictures and impersonate me? How unoriginal can you be? I feel bad for you.

>let me tell you about your history

Tech support, please, you don't know jack shit about us. Worry about your own life.

Attached: 1634677644004.jpg (408x512, 61.37K)

They're temporary ie seasonal migrants, many of whom aren't even fluent in English. You speak english for the majority of your day, live in an anglo country, surrounded by angloids. Even if you are a recent immigrant and aren't anglo yet, you will be soon. You aren't Iranian, you are Iranian-American, and that's what makes you want to gatekeep so much, but it won't change reality

Also, most zoroastrians today are Indians, cope.

I'll save her

Good job regurgitating made up Arab lies. I bet you also believe that Zoroastrians worship fire and that Jews of Khaybar were genocidal and Muhammad was a pacifist. Fuck off.

Never, you ignorant asshole. Iran doesn't do beheadings, only hangings.

Attached: Exa-e7GWgAArIfi.jpg (640x640, 62.61K)

He hasn't seen pussy before
>How pathetic are you that you have to save my file names and pictures and impersonate me? How unoriginal can you be? I feel bad for you.
Well, it's too late now. I just looked up your first image itt on desuarchive, then followed another thread just now to collect your pictures.

Attached: 1633543556093.png (220x220, 12.16K)

Correct. He will always be American. Even the Iranian posters point that out to him desuarchive.org/int/thread/167138746/#167145995

I'm pashtun?? And I was larping as iranian to troll the turk baka. Maybe if I was, it would bolster your ego after being so buckbroken by the arabs

Attached: 38v9ez39dwn21.jpg (1000x799, 97.04K)

Why do they get such bad rhinoplasties lmao?

Why the fuck do you care? Obviously they're hairy. Look at the world body hair map.

Pic related

Blah blah blah, go make halal curry or something

>He hasn't seen pussy before

Projecting huh?

>Well, it's too late now. I just looked up your first image itt on desuarchive, then followed another thread just now to collect your pictures

Yeah, you're an unoriginal loser, I know.

Attached: DwVl8rtXQAghadV.jpg (1024x508, 59.64K)

> Fucking sisters is a meme
it's literally not a meme lol. pretty much everyone except a few poorsian revisionists like the autist ITT agrees that xwedodah happened and involved close relatives marrying each other

I don't understand why you'd be embarrassed about something as based as that.

>Yeah, you're an unoriginal loser, I know.
And you are so easy lol

>That loser you replied to who posted the picture of the people on the couch is an Amerimutt larping as me because he has no originality. He even saved my pictures and file names.
You're the one who tried to slander zoroastrians by claiming that they don't engage in sibling incest? Fuck off.

Cope larper, if you put more myths in my mouth gomez wouldn't turn false
iranicaonline.org/articles/gomez

Answer me these questions

1. Why are you obsessed with us?

2. Why aren't you doing your tech support job?

3. Why are you making up lies when you've never even met an Iranian person and don't know jack shit about our country?

Because it's a lie that was fabricated by Arabs and now this tech support Hindu is regurgitating it.

>this tech support Hindu
Kind of rude, Daniel

Stop spreading misinformation, you fat slob.

Man, every time people make threads about us, it's swarmed random mutt tards, Hindu nationalist larpers, Anatolian doner kebap vendors, European chuds, Sunni Arab takfiris/Rafidhis, etc

You people are eternally obsessed with us. Get a life.

Unless you're from one of the blue countries on this map (bros and frenemies) you have zero reason to be thinking about our existence.

Attached: Iran irrelevancy.gif (555x515, 46.63K)