Shut down nuclear powerplants because they pollute too much or some other green party bullshit

>shut down nuclear powerplants because they pollute too much or some other green party bullshit
>build more coal because you shut down nuclear
>suffer under the iron grip of a totalitarian state of whose carbohydrates you are now dependent on

What makes g*rmoids so retarded? is there a scientific explanation? does this sort of shortsighted decision making happen in your country? Kinda similar to starting all those world wars they also lost so maybe it's a national characteristic.

Attached: 1280px-Grüne_protests_against_nuclear_energy.jpg (1280x960, 254.16K)

You need to understand that the whole green eco save the planet movement is a religious cult that replaced christianity. And its pushed by wealthy upper middle class people who can afford being unaffected by the cost of change they propagate. Beside the pseudo-religious aspects, its a societal tool of the educated upper middle class (Bildungsbürgertum) to distinct themself from the rubble of the lower classes. You can easily claim moral superiority, you can look down on people and you can keep the undesirables out, because they cant afford living the green lifestyle.

Personally, I blame the Turks.

Say that I'm wearing a tin foil hat, but shit like this just seems something like a Koch industry related thing with plants to get more coal.

I am trans btw

They can't destroy Europe with military action now, so they had to get creative.

nuclear power plants have negligible pollution, probably the cleanest energy production method

oh its the finn malding over germans
hello, good to see you again. I see youre still seething.

uhh excuse me? do you really think you know better than a political part literally named "The Greens"?

good analysis

Wtf how did you move to the Philippines so quickly?

Krauts are the dumbest germanics

im just saying your OP post is dumb and you should feel bad

>wordswordswords
Afd will lose voters next election as well Bernd, too bad!

these greens retards should die by starvation

I am part of this so-called "Bionadenbourgeoisie" and can confirm this. Uneducated country folk with their non-electric vehicles will never understand the german nobility, simple as.

not using 10 iphones is problematic

>risiko
That doesn't sound like a German word

>Bernd
Haven't heard that name since KC Any Forums closed

Attached: kc poster.jpg (676x599, 185.55K)

Why did kc die?

No idea, I stopped posting there in 2013, when I came back it no longer existed so I started using Any Forums's Any Forums

Attached: kc american power-hour.jpg (680x850, 108.04K)

It got taken down