/brit/

Attached: 11549026.jpg (413x591, 53.68K)

currently stroking my cock

>another yankee thread

Attached: file.png (1161x1258, 143.93K)

Attached: b6a0fdb8469202d3aada87fb20b456b4b437d685ee61315c3f42a827e20066a2.jpg (500x500, 80.15K)

not going to bother with women anymore they're cunts who just want your money

why's one of his eyes grey

also it's mad how much better the US and the world would be today if the confederates won

Yeah she cheated on her husband with a white man but that was already known and therefore not valuable kompromat for the whips. She also shags Kwasi and aides. Cope mate.
Yeah but nobody is voting for me as Tory leader and pretending I am le Based trad Tory man
True facts

cause hes cute and has grey eyes

Warm out

ktim

Boo fucking hoo, incel.

who are pretending any of these cunts are trad, they're all fucking scum
god i hate stupid cunts who still go on about politics like this, kill yourself tranny lover

everyone wants your money

There's nothing "daft" about what I asked you.
The idea that people don't like London because they can't afford to live there is complete and utter bollocks and nothing more than a tragic cope.

>Hammersmith Bridge has been wrapped in silver insulation foil and fitted with a £420,000 'temperature control system'

420 grand yeah?

Attached: 60302183-11016463-image-a-112_1657875288171_jpg.jpg (962x641, 588.9K)

bro that's so peng

i'm aware

Attached: 1468400952457.png (720x576, 484.65K)

1c temp diff between the drive at the front and the cooler one at the back, where all the air (from the CPU) goes
99% of my rooms airflow is the computer
turning on the fans to HIGH POWER really "enriches" the air. makes it taste good youknow?

Attached: file.png (754x382, 26.98K)

Think I might have done the most povvo council estate online shopping order of my whole life

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-15-11-15-08-576_com.asda.android.jpg (1080x2340, 397.3K)

I had sex last week actually

NEED sweaty sex with the toilfu

>asda
grim

lot of stuff you have to cook there lad...

anime girls that are underage

>buy frozen stuff online from asda
idiot

why is your wifi signal so bad

who's that in the mirror?

Get some frozen veggies in there you plonker

yeah, Africa is totally just one country with the same environment across the whole landmass

hes in spain trying to connect to his home router in chester

i trust britan knows how to make bridges desu innit

grim cunt

based gregg. Can tell he's natty as well (cause he still looks like shit). Must have been tempting to simply hop on the TRT like all other old-man celebs looking to "get back in shape".

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-15 at 11.17.40.png (1300x976, 1.96M)

are you implying London isn’t expensive? because that’s wrong. are you implying it isnt also the Mecca for attractive young people and high paying jobs in the uk? because that’s wrong

I'm having a poo and the toilet is really far from the router x

cause eyes are the soul

for me it’s smoking weed once or twice a year but heaps so it’s like a full on psychedelic experience

HEATWAVE UKRAINE COVID SUNAK BORIS BREXIT EAT THE BUGS LIVE IN THE POD

For me it's drinking alcohol once a week but loads so I black out

I'm pointing out that you don't need money to live there, refuting your stupid assertion otherwise, you thick, illiterate wog.

weird cope but alright

what’s the difference between Peng and Leng and Greng

Nothing it's like there, their and thair they all mean the same

same but every three weeks but an insane amount so i black out for a week

The cope was already pointed out here

peng = attractive
leng = very peng
greng = grim + peng i.e slamhog, would still get it

supply chain tatters because of covid and putin and incompetence. I wish you all had worn your masks and supported navalny

my ‘boss man’ just told me to ‘allow it’

Lockdowns made zero sense

wish he'd tell you "you're fired", stupid unfunny australian tranny faggot

all my life i have dreamed of moving to the United Kingdom and becoming a road man

HIT RORKE IN THE SPINE

KNOCK HIS DREADS OFF