I’m miserable because I’m poor. If I were making six figures like Americans my age I’d be happy...

I’m miserable because I’m poor. If I were making six figures like Americans my age I’d be happy. Does it happen in your country?

Attached: 54EB2A9D-5A93-43C0-BDF3-5C1FD998D208.jpg (1024x962, 48.19K)

i make 6 figures, but im miserable too lol

>money doesn't make you happy
This is cope btw.

t. millionaire

how to become millionaire in sweden?

Start a valuable company and sell it to the highest bidder.

based, i will start an IT company soon too

What if I have an invaluable company and refuse to sell?

>invaluable company
What a retarded thing to say.

I've been working full-time for two years now getting bounced around jobs and only having 3 weeks off in total while in the meantime my savings have decreased and I had to sell my car.

No, you wouldn't. Fags like you always want a higher number and dont enjoy what you already have also youre Fr*nch

i used to like Yuroshitters but these kinds of threads made me hate you all with a fiery passion.

I literally live under the American poverty line

Half of swedes are millionaires and rest are neets

That doesn't seem fair and seems very much against the european values

Please gib H-1B visa I'll work for 30% less than the market. Also you only need to pay me for 40 hours a week but I'll work overtime (50-60 hours). I just NEED to go to America

i am on h1b visa unironically

How did you get it bro? Like how hard was it?
I intend to finish my Masters degree here but not sure if I should spend around 100k which I'm trying to make in 3 years and transfer to a college there (you know it's way easier for student visa as long as you can afford it).
But if possible H-1B visa is way better, still I have absolutely no idea how I could find a company and how long it would take

>How did you get it bro? Like how hard was it?
I am indian and since it was geting hard, I did what most indians do, go to indian companies and let them do their thing.They got me my h1b

> transfer to a college there
you cannot transfer during your masters. You can only transfer till the end of sophomore year of bachelors. I came on student visa too
No company will apply for your h1b these days unless you already have work permit to work here (which you get for 3yrs after finishing your degree in states)

So should I just get my Bachelors (if everything goes right next year) and start working full time instead for the money and then apply for a post grad instead of wasting 2 more year in college here for a Masters?
Also did you have scholarships? How much did it cost in total for college? (tuitions, room and board, etc.)

according to my bank account im millionare but im fucking poor thts what inflation does to money is worth nothing, my life sucks even the fucking tomato double the price in one day

Attached: stare newspaper.jpg (228x221, 9.11K)

i had full tuition scholarship
i did my bachelors here, but you can do masters, that would be fine too

>i had full tuition scholarship
How did you get it? What was your GPA applying?
Also I kinda dropped out of college at 19, then went to 2-year technical school before attending college again this year for graduate year of Bachelors. I'm not sure if I'm gonna eligible for any kind of scholarship at all (my GPA during the last 2 years were not bad though, but still I fucking dropped out like a retard, I should've known better)