Can they understand Turkish (Anatolian)?

Can they understand Turkish (Anatolian)?

Attached: 4BBB0761-D375-4A45-83D3-568D5E3DF532.jpg (1029x805, 189.54K)

Turkish isn't an Anatolian language. The Anatolian languages like Luwian, Lydian, and Hittite were Indo-European languages.
Turkish is a language that was imposed upon the native Armenoid race of Anatolia by a small contingent of 10000 Central Asian Turks.

Stfu goddamn
I only specified cause I knew some dumb horse archer was gonna say “Kazakh is Turkish”

Attached: 655138FD-4EB7-4DB1-9670-0A0F9C4BF6AA.jpg (463x408, 51.77K)

Not my problem

retard

turkmens, kırgızs, uzbeks do

Cope. It's literally consensus among historians that Anatolia could only support enough poneys for 10000 nomadic Turkish warriors. Add to this their wives, children and the elderly and you have AT MOST 40000 nomadic Turks in Anatolia at any given time.
What followed thereafter was the sedentarisation, at which point they mingled with the native Armenoids of Anatolia.

True, France problems involve walking past a gang of teenagers, or dying from fentanyl-laced cigarettes

That's not much worse than getting raped at New Year celebrations

This. Roaches are just larping mutts with a massive inferiority complex

Huwhat?? That is such a dumb hypothesis if I ever heard one. Even when Eastern Roman Empire still ruled Anatolia they probably had more cavalrymen than that amount. The land is fertile.

I’m Belgian (Flemish) but go off queen

Turks were never a majority where they went, and they mostly ended up assimilating with local populations. I say this as someone with turkic background.

Reminder that most German flags here are roaches, don't treat him like a native

No shit, when ever I see a "German" flag talking about if he understand this turkic language it's odviously a roach

> I say this as someone with turkic background.

ok we believe you ivan ivanovich

Attached: Victory in the East, John France, page 157.jpg (695x1143, 144.17K)

Just read any history book on the subject, population numbers of turkic nomads were always lower because they were not urbanized. It’s the same reason why arab populations were low due to the bedouin lifestyle.

see , I was just curious cause they’re in the same family

You see German flags sucking Erdog cock and defending him more than Roach flags

I know the Turks weren't very numerous. Even early Ottoman battles show a small number of Turks defeating massive numbers of Christian armies, but it's just impossible to expand that much with only 15000 considering how Egypt and Anatolia was very densely populated since antiquity. I don't think we had the same system that Huns and Mongols used (10 horses for 1 soldier). We simply couldn't pull it off with those numbers.

This cap, four horses is a campaigning number.