Why do Latins of Europe feel brotherhood amongst each other while Germanics feel nothing...

Why do Latins of Europe feel brotherhood amongst each other while Germanics feel nothing? You can see French and Spanish and Italians loving each other, while Germans and English and Swedes don't care. Why?

Attached: dbm4ng5-ce5108aa-8691-4041-94e8-34f2abfd7208.png (3500x2937, 3.58M)

you can say the same about slavs, specially poland's obsession with destroying russia

slavs are low IQ tho so it's natural

Lol Spaniards and Portuguese hate us, they have an unhealthy obsession and disdain for French culture and will try to bring us down at every opportunity while we literally never think about them. Sports event? Let's beat up the gabach--ACK! Gabachos having fun on the new reddit canvas? Let's ruin it for th--ACK!
As for Italians they don't hate us except for the nationalists who want us to return art looted by Napoleon, but their media often runs schizo stories on France. Piedmontese will sometimes call us their cousins from beyond the Alps, but Southern Italians will treat us with as much disdain as the Spanish.

Maybe you are

in the hearth of europe, I feel lonely...

Slavs are so dumb... they are the majority, Russia is a superpower... if they would unite they will call all the shots but some prefer to suck western dicklets instead...

>if they would unite they will call all the shots
Yeah because that's what happened during the Cold War

russians aren't slavs

Yeah, they're so much better dying in stupid wars for USA's geopolitical interests

>obsession and disdain for French culture and will try to bring us down at every opportunit
What are you on about? French culture nowdays is non existence. We all respect France and the french. We dont feel strongly about the ruin of any nation other then UK and for Portugal the Netherlands . i instil in my children hatred of jews, gipsies and swamp niggers. Our soul will not rest untill the last Dutch is exterminated in the name of God and all that is decent

English are not G*rmanic.

I dunno, I sort of feel brotherhood to people in Czechia, Croatia, Ukraine or Belarus.

Latins were once united in a single country while slavs and germanics were always a bunch of tribes distinct from each other

Every italian with an ounce of self respect hates the french.

Russians aren't slavs

>superpower
Maybe for a country named after a spicy dish

Portugal is not Latin Europa.

>for the Any Forumsak Russia isn't a superpower because it makes him seethe
Why are your ilk so damn retarded?

Just shut the fuck up you brown fucking idiot. If you want to worship a child murdering, hiv infested shithole than do but just shut it if you see that others aren't as fucking brainless as you.

rent free

Russia's economy is barely the size of Italy's lol, they're the superpower's gas station

>Germanics feel nothing
All of our nations are on very good terms with each other and we see eachother as equals for the most part. Not sure where you get this idea from but people here consider Germans, Belgians, Danes, Austrians, Swedes, maybe the English as the only people in the world truly alike us.

>You don't understand, Russia is totally a superpower bro, look at their great sphere of influence with the countries like Belarus, Kazakhstan, uhm, Armenia I guess. Aren't they strong?

>That much seething
Kek. What a triggered faggot. That's what centuries of being anally raped by all your neighbors do to a retarded polak.
>brown
Exactly how your slutty yet repressed women like it. Bet your girlfriend sucked countless Latino cocks already. Wypierdalaj w chuj, ty jebany szczurze wykopski

>low iq butthurt
I expected no less from a brownoid monkey. Cooe, seethe, make up history and stories to feel better but in the end you're a dumb coast monkey and you'd get your fucking mouth shut in a instant irl

Does it make you seethe incel faggot? I lived in the Czech Republic and visited often your poor shithole and it was easy as fuck to fuck your sluts. And no, you don't do jackshit irl, that's why you are always crying online. A sad bunch of cucks and faggots, as proven easily ITT, no wonder you get conquered every 50 years.