Do people get -ACKED in your country

Do people get -ACKED in your country

Attached: 1657817919048[2].webm (640x352, 778.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cfsOgarSc-Q
tuvideopr.com/video/873447445-PublicanvideodelmomentoenquegatillerosmasacranahombresennegociodeCidra
oimparcial.com.br/noticias/2022/06/apos-trocas-de-tiros-com-vigilante-assaltante-e-morto-em-agencia-bancaria/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

always satisfying to see the bad guys get killed

He lasted a hell of a lot longer than that guy that got stabbed in the neck at a shopping mall here.

too late when he killed the guard

he sprayed less blood per second so the hole for his neck transition was smaller

The guard looked fine?

was the first guy to run out also in on it? i cant tell. he was sitting next to the guy who pulled the gun

oh he was shot in the arm

I’ve been binging videos of robberies getting foiled recently, some of these are kino
youtu.be/cfsOgarSc-Q

Here’s a video of a gang related shooting here if you wanna see people from my country getting -ACKED
tuvideopr.com/video/873447445-PublicanvideodelmomentoenquegatillerosmasacranahombresennegociodeCidra

oimparcial.com.br/noticias/2022/06/apos-trocas-de-tiros-com-vigilante-assaltante-e-morto-em-agencia-bancaria/

must feel like a century trying to escape through the revolving door

Attached: painting.jpg (2127x1480, 1.1M)

What does it say?

Didn't you ask the same thing on the other thread.
Yes, ACKing is a common pastime on my cunt.
Sometimes, folks don't get to "go away" that easy, though shit, but that's life.

The guard didn't die

muliple robbers so there was a guy that left from the back in the beginning

>losing 2L of blood a minute
>instincts focused on YEAH SHOOT 'EM instead of self preservation
His entire bloodline should we hanged at the town square, mestizos malignos

he was just holding himself up by the handles when he knelt he can't walk anymore

That will be a mess to clean.

revolver chads can't stop winning

Clean it Janny

Attached: 1652107419802.jpg (512x512, 24.3K)

The guy that went out the revolving doors first was in on it?

I think the door locked itself because the metal detector detected the revolver inside the booth

im trying to figure that out myself. i'd say its 50/50, he either looked to the left and saw the gun being pulled because he is a nosy guy , or because he was in on it. tough to say. if he was not in on it, he has great reaction and flight or fight instinctions

no the other guy before him in a light shirt and dark pants through the back door i think because he lead the shooter from the corner, the shooter is sitting down at first, saw the first guy come out and the shooter got up and went for the guard, i think the first guy was the actual robber with the money

What a scary world

Attached: 1657796114119.png (540x411, 239.6K)

it's just brazil

much less blood.

Blue board.

heh....