Drunk

Ask a drunk spaniard anything.
i hate you all btw.

Attached: 1655240559975.webm (720x720, 2.9M)

BBC in your female relatives, hot or not?

What part of spain are you from? also what happens in Rioja?

>what happens in Rioja
Official EU approved BBC breeding grounds

kys, unironically.
If you are serious about it, just kys.
If you are just "shitposting", its patethic, you are that dude who try to be fun but everyone hates while fake a smile, kys.
Canary
>What happens in Rioja
idk? wine crafting and drinking?

Massive butthurt, must be a BBC in your ass

fav country from each continent
>french thinking about nothing but bbc
checks out

how long is your cock
no lying allowed

Do you think that you are funny?
Do you think that you are doing a "little trolling"?
You are pathetic, idc about your meme, im not talking about your low tier shitpost, im talking about you as a person, you are pathetic, you should kys, you dont have nothing to offer, you are a worthless empty human, you are not any better than the average normie, you are even worse.
>Asia
China, unironically would move there if i had the chance.
>America
The south part of Chile or Argetina seems cools + we speak the same language
>Europe
Spain
>Oceania
New Zealand, seems comfy.
>Africa
Guinea ecuatorial, i think they still speak spanish and there is an island there, i bet i could have a chill comfy simple life there.
>Antartica
Antartica
Pretty gay question.
Around 15cm and like 3 fingers thick.

should I have chicken or tuna for dinner?

Just chicken and just tuna?
Tuna, because there is no need to cook it.
opean can, eat, you already had your dinner.

thanks for answering & for calling me pretty
have a good day

Weirdo homo.

I know for a fact you dont hate me.

Whats that fact?

based lazy cunt

It's a figure of speech. But you Spaniards love Ireland. You all come here en-masse every summer and anytime I've been to Spain you are happy to have us and bitch about the Brits heh.
Based Spanny's.

why does madrid look extremely picturesque while barcelona looks like a complete mess

and where were you over the past few months? it has been ages since i last saw your thread

that's blatantly homophobic

To be fair you asked a drunk dude what he would do, i would order pizza if it werent the 6am.
So tuna.
but if you are willing to cook, chicken breast with some melted mozarrella its good.
>But you Spaniards love Ireland
if you make chose between bongland and ireland i would prefer to move to ireland but desu i couldnt tell the difference between a brit and a irish, maybe if you are the typically redhead irish i could, but for us everyone looking "north european" its a "guiri"
And to be honest some brits are not that bad, the ultra chavs are, but i remember once i were in a hotel here for a weekend tha i became a fren with a brit because he came asking something like "did you say a dude [description] around here"? he was a rude american, and i came to beat the fuck of him, i told him that no and proceed to talk shit about him while both being drunk, if that american where there... my fren John and i would beat the shit out of him.
Why does [City of india you have never seen in person] look extremely picturesque while [Another city of india you dont know anything about] looks like a complete mess?
Just not making the thread beacuase i wasnt drunk.
k homo, at least be a femboy

That's fair, I think most people wouldn't really be able to tell the difference. You should visit our cunt though it's very nice here if you can afford how expensive everything is.

I suppose it's like how I can never tell the difference between an amerifat and a canadian, and desu the same for spain and portugal.

>the same for spain and portugal.
Totally ok, even if you added italian.
>You should visit our cunt
im a young wageslave while i study, i dont have the time or the money to do it, i could save the money but i dont have any friend to visit it anyways so, whats the point? i dont want to travel alone, i would, ireland seems like a nice country, even if i had to migrate.

>drunk at 6am
dios mio...

Jealous? lol
i started at 3am
this is my last beer, i will probably go to sleep at 8am