LMAO!

Attached: FMQNBQ9X0AMijoX.png (680x669, 334.2K)

Is this a Vatnik post or a post making fun of americans?

ok so retards will mistake their own country with ukraine but not mexico? guesses cover the entire map but not mexico?

Maybe they're all chicanos, have you considered the possibility?

>Ukrainia’s location?
>it’s under the sea

Attached: 5D52CCAA-6825-454B-B258-8F7B2336020F.jpg (524x585, 17.87K)

Doesn't this image show that in the distribution, most actually do know where it is?

sponge bob?!

Everything's better, down where it's wetter.

mexico lives rent free in america's head

Failed propaganda attempt. Russia is shit at it, can't believe resist libs thought Russia affected the 2016 electio

wtf ukrainians are kinda cute

Attached: March-of-the-Sea-Pigs1.gif (482x271, 3.22M)

I wanna know why it happens exclusively when all the Europeans go to bed. Same with BBC posting though that does happen occasionally during the day.

Sadly this is probably true. Most American citizens can't tell you shit when it comes to other countries let alone pointing to Ukraine on a map

Hope to god that's people trolling

All our republican voters want to do things like establish a "no fky zone" or "paint an f 22 with a chinese flag and bomb russians". The democrats want to give weapons but in stsggered levels to prevent fuckery. If de santis wins he will do a no fly zone no doubt.

Most of americans seem to know roughly where it is, I do want to hear the ones who think its in mediterranean or the northern ocean explain themselves

No fly*. Also if the senate and or house go republican but biden or a democrat stay they will issue "letters of marque". Meaning they will make it legal for american pirates to seize russian things. Same if de santis wins. I

They think the Mediterranean is land.

I would put chances of letters of marque being put out nowadays to be only slightly more likely than Pope calling a new crusade
But what about the northern ocean? Or fucking coast of Scotland?

>no one pointed in mexico
is this real ameribros? i use to think these ameridots are just fake but it looks real

>Ukraine? Why it's right in the middle of the good ol' US of A