How would you get more people to join the U.S. military?

I would introduce conscription.

Attached: Screenshot_20220715-073700_Chrome_1.jpg (1440x2430, 589.06K)

good. fuck em. I refuse to die for trannies, israel, and BBC

Turns out there are some consequences to having an entire country cram their faces with fast food and importing untold millions of poopskins. Who'd a thunk it

they have the biggest budget of any army on the planet im sure getting recruits is no problem if they want to

start a french foreign legion type of deal
boom there you go
more people in the army
less illegal immigration
give me a call joe

it is if people are fat, lazy and not patriotic (naive) enough to want to die to kill some iraqi children for their overlords

IN MY OPINION I think it's due to the wars we've waged, the aftermath of those wars. People are skeptical of the intentions of their country.

HOYGGR

Attached: Capture.jpg (765x775, 95.48K)

Soldiering pays less than mcdonalds though

if the people are not patriotic the nation is already dead

>Recruit soldiers from Walmart
How they have fallen...

Not really. All you need is capital

>be patriotic goyim. Die for us

US military is funny, they cannot introduce draft as it would create a massive blowback, no parents want to see their kid dying for halliburton, so voluntary military is paramount
but while corporations are all too happy to lobby usa to spend more on army shit, spending money on recruitment is seen as a net negative, buying 20 more extra mil stuff even if they are not needed at least enriches lockheed martin or haliburton or boeing, giving recruits better sallary, better healthcare enriches no one
so they try to keep the benefits as little as possible

interesting dilemma
america is not a nation, let alone to be patriotic about it
nothing binds americans except for money, it is an economic zone
can you expect a chinese immigrant to care bout jefforson? to have a southern baptists to have same values as a wasp whose family came in 1600s? they try to push an artificial civic nationalism but it never sticks hard. people are too divided and too polarized

usa is an economic zone larping as a nation, the only thing that binds them is almighty dollar,

Stop trying to portray the military as super badass and show off that it's mostly boring mundane work with good pay relative to your responsibilities. You'd get people in for at least one enlistment before realizing that every SNCO is a fucking incompetent retard who only stays in because they'd fail in the real world.

greencard for service can get them plenty of brown recruits

Attached: 1654985780932.png (914x766, 550.56K)

literally late roman empire tier desperation at this point lmao

All empires fall but one can prolong their existence can they not?

you can already get a green card through military service

Attached: 1655558724245.jpg (990x768, 200.38K)

we already are like that, the military is a jobs program for black and browns

might as well abolish the military and just hire mercenaries to do the job if you do that.
if the sole and only reason people serve in your military is because they get some material gain in return then it's bound to be shitty and unreliable.
people need to have at least some immaterial reason to serve or else they'll go to some place that pays better.

Make incels do obligatory military service so they can fulfill their thream to kill brown people and die for israel