/brit/

Milk edition

Attached: 1657842911884.jpg (1366x2048, 273.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/fit/1657829380599.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i don't get it

Attached: file.png (404x879, 190.62K)

Attached: ZQjziysl.jpg (602x640, 73.37K)

BBC now

disgusting nonce

Non dogshit yank edition

Fuck off threadsplitting spacker

The Red Army ones are yeah but the Nazi ones aren't.
I still remember a lot of the old channels, it's funny that I can look up channels like this one boomer from Luxembourg who was an unironic Marxist-Leninist that uploaded footage of his travels in the USSR and DDR from the 70s/80s, and that's all still up. But anything extreme right of the same ilk was taken down.

Good morning lads.

two threads and they're both made by pedos baka

Morning, Ausbro

Attached: 1657843209428.jpg (925x1200, 112.46K)

for me, its goodnight

Attached: 42c594705b5b803f4d223400e625f999.jpg (466x333, 22.41K)

Brazilians are included in Latin Americans. And, to be honest, i didn't include Eastern Euros because I remember a lot of them being here back in the day too and they were fine. 2000s internet was already full of Russians and Poles, but the Pajeets, Mexicans, Brazilians etc didn't seem to get online until like 2015.

why is that man wearing a dress

fucking howling cunts think this tranny looks like a woman? bet his voice is masculine as fuck as well lmao

I love Hunter

I thought you freaks said he was one of the most feminine trannards yet he still looks like a bloke in a frock

wonder how long hunter can hold in a foreskin pissballoon for

Attached: Troonspotted.jpg (814x1058, 100.49K)

wonder what all these troons are gonna do about male pattern baldness
provided they don't top themselves before then that is

Attached: 1657763390208.png (575x2025, 364.75K)

Not as long as me

i.4cdn.org/fit/1657829380599.jpg

There's already plenty of troons who are literally just bald, or have a beard, and they still demand everyone calls them "she" and you can get in trouble if you don't agree with them.

'mones stop that completely

Attached: 1657843461546.gif (400x296, 1.37M)

it is quite literally canadians, brazilians and western europeans that are responsible for sitewide decline aside from the Any Forums influx. all other flags, yes even indians, pale in comparison to the damage those three groups have inflicted. again, excluding american Any Forums kiddies

Not a fucking word

Adrian Watson and Natalie Webb were having a gathering when just after 1am they heard a 'very loud bang, significantly louder than a domestic firework'.

Mr Webb said he went outside and saw amber flashing lights and that a Mercedes E-Class saloon had crashed into the lamppost.

Mr Watson said he looked inside the car and saw 'a white male wearing a white long-sleeve top which was tight to the body, a black leather PVC mini-skirt, tights, dark shoes with a high heel and a pearl necklace'.

When he asked Wallis if he was okay, Mr Watson said the male said: 'I'm sorting it. I'm sorting it.'

Mr Watson said he was going to call the police and that Wallis began walking away from the scene. He followed him and witnessed him make two phone calls, and during one he claimed he was being 'accosted'.

He was then picked up by his father in a Land Rover Discovery.

Police Sergeant Gareth Handy said that when he attended Wallis' family home address, which he described as a 'mansion' and 'absolutely colossal', he forced entry into the property out of concern for the MP.

Mr Handy said Wallis was eventually found in one of the rooms of the house and when he got to the room he said: 'I saw Jamie had make-up on his face.'

When police searched his flat at the property, they found a 'blonde wig' on a table, the court heard.

Pc Louis Hall found Wallis in a bedroom within the house asleep and said: 'He appeared to be wearing make-up. His eyelids were dark, his lips were red and his cheeks were bronzed, and he had red nail polish on his toes.'

The black leather skirt and pearl necklace were found next to the bed and were seized by police.

He was arrested at 7.21am.

Attached: skynews-jamie-wallis-mp-car-crash_5831259-jpg-768×432-.png (372x326, 218.75K)

the solution to all this really is just give them a bit of tough love
it's a fantasy, a fetish. it may well be a mental disorder.
these people need help, because the place they are going to end up, is not pretty.
like the image in says, it's all fun and games at late teens/twenties, but what about when you're older, looking all weird with the artificial estrogen but still aging like a man.
no family because you're infertile
no going out partying because you're old now
few friends apart from those as depressed and miserable as you.

fair enough, a vf rorke can straighten himself out, gain a clue, hit the gym, get a job, then years down the line, wife and children. Happy ending. For a tranny that follows through with it, there's nothing but loneliness and despair at the end, and more realistically, the end of a noose. It's morally right to talk them out of this delusion.

weimar but without the poverty (as of yet)

what i don't get about troons is when they have their todger lopped off they're giving up the greatest pleasure in life namely making foreskin pissballoons

Your argument makes no sense though because Canadians and Western Europeans were already here in large numbers since at least the late 2000s.

The decline is a mix of phoneposting (so people coming from the same countries as the old userbase, but being more normalfags and retards), and an influx of users from countries like India, Brazil, Turkey, Indonesia etc that never had a meaningful presence on old Any Forums.

The proper answer is that we need to bring asylums back to the health service and put them in soft walled rooms in between the people who think they're Napoleon and the lads who think they're Jesus.

Attached: 883E0C72-3E23-4B7A-8188-AC53C46F731D.png (672x582, 234K)

Attached: 1657843089678.gif (638x560, 382.69K)

>between the people who think they're Napoleon
we need these lads for the rebellion against the wogs during king george's rule

ffat fucking cunt rat

Why the cranky brits