/brit/

Attached: 1657798009908.jpg (1920x1080, 165.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/post_liberal/status/1546929597824077825?
youtube.com/watch?v=N-5d7V4Sbqk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Brits thinking a pajeet PM marks the end
Explain the logic

currently stroking my cock

its everyone else that is thinking that.

You know you have beaten a virus when you take a massive liquid poo after 4-7 days.

Dead general

have a pot belly and love handles but love a good pint. are the two irreconcilable

Attached: fvPNome.jpg (1024x1024, 146.19K)

do penis things

Just another day in London

Attached: 2B79067E-ABAA-4B49-9E9F-A71478FD5214.jpg (767x997, 107.5K)

>american OP

Attached: Mr Wu's Spring Onion Pancakes.webm (852x480, 2.9M)

Met about 4 girls in my life who I thought were perfect for me personality wise but just felt that they were too ugly for me to consider a relationship with

Deserve to be lonely I guess

Irelands pajeet pm has been terrible
Successful ‘conservative’ immigrants are extremely selfish and neoliberal

having the time of my life being the best version of myself in london

'king helllllll it ain't half 'umid

wonder what will happen in the winter when people cant afford to pay for their heating

is the left a loli

A relationship doesn’t work without attraction

dat heatwave doe

love rick stein me

Based

Attached: 7FD31DBB-532E-4BD2-82AD-FC9FD7C93AF4.jpg (702x1074, 118.04K)

HOPEFULLY lots of old people will freeze to death and the problem with surplus relationship will be solved

All my grandparents are dead now so old people are simply not my problem

anime

2050s rorke throwing a tantrum about taking his scranpill, shouting something vague about the chinese and elon musk

met one who was perfect for me personality wise and perfect for me looks wise and i fucked it anyway haha

Yep you do, mainly due to your own personality. You're a dull mopey cunt.

haha this is mad innit

Attached: telford.png (577x921, 370.72K)

*surprus population ffs, not relationship

Maybe I've just got relationships on the mind haha (I don't have one)

Nobody thinks this except extreme Rorkes who are paradoxically now supporting a left-wing LGBT activist to be PM solely because she's white.

I'm hardcore and I know the score
And I am disgusted by the poor
And my chums matter more
Because we are the law
And I've made sure
We're ready for class war
Taking money from the man who works long hours
Giving power to the tycoons in the glass towers
That is why I can look you in the eye
And say This is the party of the motherfuckers
We don't care about them other suckers
Because this is the party of the motherfuckers
And no, I don't think that's a dirty word
So let the beat drop
I come here with flows right from the top
Everybody knows if you work in a shop
We won't help you, and do you know what?
People rising from the bottom to the top
Has got to stop
We have the bravery
To bring back slavery.
Working in a supermarket
Is just the start of it
My friends
There is no job at the end of it
You will be working for your benefits
Forever.
Let me get this off my chest
Saying yes
We are selling the NHS
And we'll give you less
And that is just for starters
Even after privatising sticking plasters
It is a social disaster
That makes our hearts beat faster
Now, I am you master
The last thing this country needs is
Us, the Conservatives
Worse than the alternative
We don't care
if you're driven to despair
Don't you dare say
It's not fair
I'm not saying it's not funny
It is for me, I've got loads of money
This is the party of the motherfuckers
The country is run for me and my muckers
This is the party of the the motherfuckers
We just don't care about them other suckers

Attached: 1644969065724.jpg (1280x720, 44.44K)

we practically already have hunger pills in terms of nicotine pouches
you could be absolutely hank marvin, but put one in your gum and you'd feel full
obviously it doesn't give you any nutrients and doesn't actually make you full, just tricks your brain

Funny I once shagged an ugly fat girl a few times that was also personality wise incompatible as her only talking point were her horses. True slumpbuster

taking a credit card
paying off the APR debt up until 1 day before the heat death of the world

Attached: dvvd.png (498x436, 199.92K)

ACAB

only asking cause i like lolis

>Rorkes who are paradoxically now supporting a left-wing LGBT activist
no mate you can be against diversity and poofter shit and realise all politics is a farce

it is genuinely mental that "reporting the truth might make people hate pakis" is something that the government actively avoided. surely an admission like that means that they KNOW that pakis are bad for the country and not wanted? which begs the question, why did they keep bringing them in?

When will you fuck off back to Karachi, you repulsive Paki shitsmear?

Uni was a lie and waste of time. All the debt and time wasted not earning. You rack up debt and at the end some one swapping out a motor earns twice as much as the person who designs it.

I want to marry Hunter

Attached: 1657833127323.jpg (512x752, 383.4K)

This is why I detest pigs
Fucking scum only care about protecting the regime

>poor rhymes with score
english MONGS

twitter.com/post_liberal/status/1546929597824077825?

Attached: 6B3CBD49-DCB2-412D-8B94-27F2E5997279.jpg (1170x2046, 983.26K)

mad how most homosexuality is centred around fucking underaged boys, apart from rare cases when manly men want to fuck other manly men

prefer the american spelling of realise but i cant use it because i'll get foy'd

When will you proceed to the Dilation Station and leave us normal folks of /brit/ alone for 5 minutes?

meds schizo

Attached: penny-mordaunt.jpg (2048x1536, 216.21K)

>z

Attached: YANK!.jpg (500x700, 105.97K)

steal it from mr rottweiler next door

You should get out more often sweetie

Are twinks the gay version of jailbait? Also why not wear condoms when aids was a thing?

it's not the cause of the end, but a symptom
just shows that britain is no longer british, even future "conservative" politicians will be extremely open to immigration and further fucking up the economy, because that's easier than fixing the cost of living crisis
just makes the rich richer, immigration is to destroy the national identity and homogenity of this country, import cheap labour, make it all just a human cattle farm for megacorporations.

Our long term future? A cyberpunk dystopia that is probably at most, 20-30% white British. I don't think we'll ever go to the stars, we'll ever cure cancer and live in utopian societies. I think we will just get poorer and poorer, becoming neo-serfs, isolated, brainwashed, until some time perhaps in the 2100s and 2200s, the system breaks down and mankind undergoes a slow death.

those bloody chinese at it again, i see

this, poofs are generally just gigantic disgusting perverts not really pedophiles (though they are often that as well)

can't be arsed to focus and listen attentively when it's a woman speaking at all

reckon it's a habit from all the teachers at school

WHAT DO THEY KNOW
youtube.com/watch?v=N-5d7V4Sbqk

Radiant

Attached: E3D3BBCE-0752-4A3A-85B2-2CB878DFC1D0.jpg (640x960, 68.37K)

"bears" are very popular amongst homo men

#KateForPM

if there's a nuclear bombing I plan to die

oh really?
please, tell me more

might rent out my arse

Theres at least one case I know of where an UAP is allegedly responsible for disabling nuclear bombs

The year is 2070, the House of Windsor has fallen and Great Britain is owned by a hindu Brahmin ruling class.
White natives have been driven from the land and now exist only in the nether regions of scotland or have become pitiful refugees in the Galactic Empire of France.

Attached: 1655473314492.png (1463x975, 1.69M)

feel like you're not fully human when you're still a virgin in your 30s

my "student experience" was going to a college with 30 chinks per class who couldn't speak english and wanting to step in front of the train coming home every single day

lads did you know NIJMEGEN in the NETHERLANDS has the LARGEST walking festival in europe!

this has been a thing for years now
rorkeyboy has discovered it just now though

baaaaaaaaaasee

you should do what we do and let British cops shoot people dead with legal impunity

lad i know who went to uni was smart enough to drop out after 1 year. he now pushes trolleys in a tesco car park for a living.

You're maladjusted but whatever man. Either fix it or focus on something else.

A lot of the early modern cases appeared to centre on nuclear weapon sites. Roswell being the most famous example

Using -ize generally is a bit of a generational shibboleth over here but not in the way you might think
When boomers were in school people weren't particularly concerned about yankification and so -ize crept into how they spell scientific and technical words
Then in the 70s leftypol started caring about Cultural Imperialism and there was a big push to teach kids to spell consistently with -ise

I'M A NIGGER HARRY

If the government has all of this money that they can give people in flat payments to help the cost of living, why can't they just increase people's wages using said money and help the crisis in a more sustainable way

Attached: 1637743088131.jpg (1241x822, 164K)

the order lads

Attached: scranage.jpg (505x695, 35.28K)

Rather not thanks.

our good ending, brazil, somewhat functional
our bad ending, south africa
britain isn't a large place, we could be easily overrun. they will continue to flood this place with the third world until the place is unrecongisable.
there might be an entity called the "United Kingdom", there might still be union jacks, there will be a form of english spoken on the streets, but it won't be the britain any of us know.

this is what's happening all over the west anyway. It'll be dead in a few decades. Unrecognisable, weakened. Maybe the Chinese one day will genuinely and honestly, conquer the entire earth and it will be their planet.

Looks like you need to order a clue

Lost 3 stone just by replacing takeaways with actual food. No exercise and nothing else, it's really worth it lad

>feel like you're not fully human when you're still a virgin in your 30s
It's not just a feeling

Attached: FE6DF997-78AE-4A35-8F6C-628200F50D1E.jpg (1170x1426, 680.22K)

clogwog on a mad one omds

>this is what's happening all over the west anyway. It'll be dead in a few decades. Unrecognisable, weakened.
I can't think about this too much or else it makes me genuinely depressed.
I'm usually not a Rorke but I don't want to die in a foreign country. I don't like change.

Attached: 1547681794665.png (112x112, 14.46K)

Just had a lovely wank

I really only know about the Bob Salas one, wish there was a good place to get information about this that isn't full of misinformation and hearsay

Just wanked a lovely yank

no way this is true. it is HARAM

Just wad a lovely hank

Don’t understand wanking. Just have sex lad

Attached: 0E483A40-DFF8-4458-81D4-ECC7D873B275.jpg (640x953, 70.77K)