Mfw a non-german tells me driving 120 km/h is fast

>mfw a non-german tells me driving 120 km/h is fast

Attached: 46f.jpg (512x468, 23.38K)

it isnt?

In Germany there are sections of road where there is no speed limit.

It's a pretty normal speed for US interstate travel. Most of the time the speed limit is 70 mph(112 kmh) but people will routinely go 75 mph(120 kmh).

There are some parts in some states that are signed at 75 or even 80 mph, however.

I know about autobahns but 120km/h stil fast

yeah that's like speeding on a highway to make past someone

Really, above 120 kmh you're just wasting a lot more fuel for very little gain.

Fast relative to what?

The I-70 in Kansas runs at 75mph (120kmh) lmao
I usually go about 85mph on it THOUGH

It is fast. Cars should have abandoned the km/h a long time a go, and replace it, with meters per seconds, it's not fucking 1920 anymore.
If people see speed as meters per second on the display, people would drive a lot slower.

Parts of I-35 in Texas are signed at 80 mph. Shit, they even have one state highway signed at 85 mph. I really don't feel like going that fast anymore since it just results in a lot more lane changes, speeding up/down, and wasting a lot more gas.

I normally put the cruise control on 70 and just park in the right lane for long trips.

how often do germans cruise longer distances at over that speed? how often do they drive really fast on the autobahns for fun or is it a thing you do a few times after getting your license and then the novelty wears off?

Here in jersey the highway speed limits max at 65 but everyone drives a lot faster, I was cruising going 93 yesterday and there was a cop next to me doing the same.

I don’t know why they just don’t make the speed limit 85 or something when we drive faster than states that do have 85 mph speed limits

To a normal human being

Km/h are useful for big distances aka traveling

how about some kind of indication of your kinetic energy in addition to speed since that's the main safety issue

>how often do they drive really fast on the autobahns for fun or is it a thing you do a few times after getting your license and then the novelty wears off?
the problem with the Autobahn is that it's overfilled with crazy truck drivers and Audi retards who drive 5m behind you at 140 km/h
it kills all the fun

The only time I drove on the autobahn, traffic on the other side was closed, because a car smashed into another one and burned down on the middle of the road

I think fastest which I drive usually is about 20km/h

my cars intake is fucked and I drive 120km/h max. I'm the slowest motherfucker on entire highway.

>mfw riding a Yamaha 110cc that caps at 90 km/h

Attached: file.png (358x401, 251.99K)

germans tend to drive slow