Mental how like half of the people on this planet cant handle this lol

mental how like half of the people on this planet cant handle this lol

Attached: E06B3C29-9702-4CBB-A54C-9AB6ECD679A6.jpg (4032x3024, 2.05M)

Your Black boyfriend's semen?

I've never met a lactose intolerant person

I love milk so much I really don’t understand why some people can’t drink it

Like just keep drinking it eventually your body will adapt that’s what evolution is

Evolve yourself already

Is that Clatra there intentionally?

no, i just have alergies from wood particles at my job so i take it every night before sleep

yeah i don't really like drinking cum

Makes sense. I have a mild reaction to cottonwoods, when they disperse their seeds with tufts

Attached: le shepheard faec.jpg (600x722, 37.63K)

I'm lactose intolerant and I still drink milk so I can grow up to be a big strong boy, its been 2 decades and its still not happening. I drink so much milk, my dad went to get milk one day and never came back. Anyways, does anyone want to play Amogus with me?

99% of the planet does not know what good milk is. Unless you've tried Irish milk you will never understand how delicious it is. You will never experience proper milk.
Sad state of affairs desu.

couldnt have been that good during the great hunger

im ""lactose intoleran""" and still drink milk since only thing i get is ocasional farts liike 40 mijn after drinking

Lmao gottem

Keep your " irish milk " as if that signifies and degree of quality you snub nosed prick. I buy raw organic grass fed whole milk from a nearby farm kys

Your climate, grass type, farming standards, and processing methods are not the same. Sorry but you do not know what you are talking about.

I would like to drink Irish milk straight from. Irish udders. Maybe that will bring my dad back!

Attached: 1657831970865.jpg (496x618, 34.01K)

>Climate
Rural Pennsylvania ( amish ) . Winter they're fed dried firages.
>Grass type
?? What ???
>Standards
Non pasteurized non homogeneous . Minimally processed . Bottled in glass.

Oh dear. Ignorance is bliss.

God bless dairy products and those who make it for us.

Attached: toast (2).png (678x690, 387.7K)

i like chocolate milk more than plain milk

I drink raw milk and cream regularly these days, God I love being a VVhite man

I always found it funny that irish is used as a marketing gimmcik here. Irish beef, Irish lamb Irish sausages etc as if its going to be any different.