I'm gonna fail Law School and then my parents will kick me out for being a loser and I'll probably end up homeless

I'm gonna fail Law School and then my parents will kick me out for being a loser and I'll probably end up homeless

Does this happen in your country?

Attached: OLYaZ3ym_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21.63K)

How can you fail law school? That shit's easy. I'd get it if you had said engineering or something.

>first world
homeless or even possible to fail studies, are you even dutch?

We have some of the most difficult universities in the world and it's very easy to end up homeless here without generational wealth

They're not difficult. No university is. It's just an education. Literally the last easy thing you'll do in life.

its impossible to fail uni here, you can always finish your studies later if you are too lazy. Dont you have social housing blocks to poor?

Better call saul

This. If you arent coasting through practice problems in college in whatever shit degree you're getting jewed, you're fucked when you face the problems of the real world

>humanities
>difficult
Lol

I'm pretty sure SOME universities are difficult

No. Every single one of them is set up for you to succeed at whatever task you're given. It doesn't matter what kind of prestige or reputation they have; they're all there for you to play a game that's rigged in your favor. This makes all of them easy because nothing else in life works like that.

>get accepted to law school
>mental health breaks down just before studies start
Life can be really messed up sometimes, can't it?

Attached: 474939e087a3919b.jpg (828x813, 60.27K)

There's a lot of reading

Its over fren

>failing law school
LOL
EXTREME DUMBASS

t.stem loser

we get it, you're an incel, I don't care about your mechanical gf

I barely passed highschool. I seethe at people who say college is easy.

I literally can't into school I fucking hate that shit

Attached: 1650841317343.jpg (600x600, 48.24K)

Lul the actual jobs are far easier than studying.

Haha my mental health fucked my medical studies but it's okay it was boring midwit school anyway. Going to try engineering next.

A Brazilian friend of mine (who studies Law there and was here a few months for an exchange) was surprised after noticing that here Law is much more difficult than in Brazil

Depends, are you cute?

i almost didn't pass highschool too. now im a neet with zero (0) prospects in life. everything is so over. when the recessions comes im going to be homeless