Do men in your country age well? They age like shit in the US...

Do men in your country age well? They age like shit in the US, the worst part is these scrotes cope with "the wall" even though a 40 year old woman with wrinkles >>> a fat balding 40 year old man

Attached: moid progression.png (750x750, 491.35K)

Men age poorly everywhere

ywnbaw

Attached: 1638680351805.png (478x640, 87.7K)

sex please ma'am

Men can age like fine wine if they take care of themselves

Sex-havers deserve all the suffering

>sex reduces ur benis size
stopped there

damn you stopped reading the obvious joke image?

How to avoid this? Is it just health and fitness?

is this a gender reverse thread?

mentally ill egalitarian cope image made by crystalcafe femcel

>egalitarian
Have sex, serf

i've the seal & deed to land descended from a bey so i can say it without being a nrx cuck

post more of these

They get pissed that women lose value everytime they have sex, so there's a bunch of memes of dude's dicks getting thinner from being smushed. Site got taken over by trannies tho so it's pretty gross

no one looks that bad at 25

I look worse than that at 22

I'm 19 and hitting the wall as I face twink death
I feel terrible. Maybe if I was buff and wasn't balding I'd be hot but it's over

Penis size doesn't decrease though

You unironically need to have sex, it's a good workout to keep you in shape instead of going to the designated lifting area to repeatedly lift heavy metal objects.
Also avoid booze.
t. always look better and am more fit when i have a gf

Not really. I'm 26 though and people think I'm 18-20 a lot. I know tons of people including most of my friends that are my age that aged like absolute milk and are fat and bald etc. Cracks are starting to form though and I can tell I'm getting skinnyfat and I have to take fin because my hairline recedes otherwise.

Blond men age poorly. South Euro men can be charming af in their 50's, whereas I peaked at around 30.