Have yuros internalized what's coming? What will the cope on Any Forums be?

Have yuros internalized what's coming? What will the cope on Any Forums be?

Attached: 1644256782245.png (620x372, 411.3K)

>What will the cope on Any Forums be?
That America is better.

Nothing is going to change here anyway.

the no AC cope is "y-you're just fat", i'm interested to see what it will be when they're all freezing
nordoids will probably LARP about having a wood furnace or something but that won't work for anyone else
maybe they'll all suddenly live in hyperinsulated commieblocks where you don't need heat?

You seriously think Europe is going to freeze?

4channers are weak people who can't handle mild discomfort and most europeans aren't used to cold temps so yes

Most of europoor doesn't even get cold.

>nordoids will probably LARP about having a wood furnace or something
We won't need to burn wood for heat (although we always have and still do) because we don't rely on Russian energy to heat our homes. We mostly produce our own for that.

You're in the EU and your non-soverign microstates will sacrafice it all to Germany to keep their economy going

but wood stove is comfy

Sorry but a starving and freezing Europe is just the price we have to pay to beat Putin

Attached: 4AEA0932-4196-4A30-A5DC-499D7BD9EBF7.jpg (1125x1375, 352.91K)

Europe is rich, it literally can't starve.

We are sovereign and you won't get anything. Not that we even could export the energy we use for heating anyway, technically speaking.

Yes, that's why people still like it (aside from it being everywhere).

I cannot believe euros fell for this lmao

Bump for frozen krauts.

wanna cum in a kraut (female)

Non.
Bump for frozen krauts.

sex

>What will the cope on Any Forums be?
probably classic "next year", "2 more weeks" and so on and so forth, standard shit for vatniggers.

Attached: 1656840844621.gif (298x298, 3.4M)

Not my problem.

Just wear socks and sweaters indoors. It's not that tough.

Only the shitty countries inhabited by retards (Germany) will suffer, rest of us will have a smooth sailing

*buys US LNG*

Oh no no no vatnikbros....

you are correct germany bad

We were smart or lucky so we finished our LNG terminal on time.

we, or at least I personally, will burn coal in the extreme case. And I won't give 2 shits about some cringelord american troonie seething because I'm single-handedly rasising the CO2 emission by myself. Fuck your climate change, fuck the earth and above all fuck your polluting useless 1st world american AC bullshit, bitch

>mfw my dad just bought a new gas heating system last fall
>mfw the local gas company switched last year from norwegian gas to russian gas and its not interchangeble
>mfw the government declared the use of our wood furnace illegal because of emmission standards
I think the game was rigged from the start

germany bad

if anyone that can resist cold temps are exactly euros and also asianoids (look at eskimos or russkies). If anything, this new cold age will free evropa from the brownskins horde invasion

Are Germans just retarded for not finishing their LNG terminal and trusting Russians?

>burn coal
>rasising the CO2 emission
...2 second later
>fuck your polluting
mental capabilities of a troglodyte

Pls sell us your precious gas again ;_; I don't want to freeze

Don't care. Still giving the ukranians bombs.

On the bright side, it should force the brownfugees to go back to their warmer countries, right?

norway too smol to do it