How true is this and what causes this?

how true is this and what causes this?

Attached: 1628341549853.png (631x917, 155.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiktok.com/@flow429/video/7091331253793721601?_t=8TS3bsGmAUQ&_r=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brown women are too spicy for brownoids

Anyone with blonde hair and blue eyes is an automatic 10/10 to thirdies. They view people like that as gods, since their ruling classes are made up of such people.

they're exotic, i lust after white women because i don't see them everyday, there's no deeper meaning

Unironically this is the post that convinced me to leave this site. Its always the same shitty topics. Like I opened Any Forums saw this and automatically thought "fuck this website" so thanks OP. Im done with this piece of shit website enjoy talking the same talk 1000 more times

I just like how pink nipples and pussy look like okay?

yw bro
always doing my part

its rather simple. some races are superior to others. everyone implicitly believes this even if they say otherwise. naturally, those of lesser races see mating with a superior race as both a way to elevate themselves and to elevate the race of their children

Chimperialist who is no longer the ruling class in his own cunt

See you tomorrow

I’m a man but I look like the middle right. What race am I?

Attached: 1634593864641.png (1584x864, 75.4K)

I don’t look like that or say that. I also don’t like Germany or have any German ancestry to my knowledge.

goodbye for all eternity

I'm Arab and only am attracted to MENA/Med women

why?

A femme friend of mine went to Mexico on a tourism trip with her friend who was a blue eyed blonde. Said there was a real wtf factor, as a shit ton of guys wanted to take pictures with with that chick. Particularly in a market they went to... and further, from what I understand she was borderline(if not outright) groped, but she didn't elborate in further detail xD
What in the fuck.
My actual friend who is a brown eyed brunette didn't encounter such problems even though she's busty af with a small waist and has a good look to her as well.

many such cases
tiktok.com/@flow429/video/7091331253793721601?_t=8TS3bsGmAUQ&_r=1

Chad Who stops globalization

>I only like the hottest women
Well that's nothing to be ashamed of.

Ain't that in south Asia though?

Kek

White version:
>Redhead girl
>Finn girl
>Asian girl